Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
How to send an invoice to Service link on moon township, Pa?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Kate/PA on 7/18/13 11:37am
Msg #477309

Did one assignment for then in may. Sent me a setup package but I declined for now since I will be vacationing much this summer. Now I sent them an invoice but apparently they need my order number & tell me to get on touch with there staff. Been leaving multiple messages on there answering machines to different people & nobody calls me back. Anyone got any advice?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/18/13 11:42am
Msg #477312

Did you e-invoice?

Also, this is the lady that was the most help to me

Michelle Chapes
Account Executive-Title Ops Western StatesTitle & Closing Vendor Billing
ServiceLink, FNF’s National Lender Platform
345 Rouser RD Building 5 Coraopolis PA 15108
(888) 381-7381 x23872 (office) | (866) 834-7479 (fax)
Chapes, Michelle <[e-mail address]>

Also, [e-mail address]

Michelle was the one who figured out that somewhere along the way someone changed my Vendor ID number. I finally got paid. But e-mails seem to work best - they don't return phone calls.

Good Luck

Reply by Kate/PA on 7/18/13 1:07pm
Msg #477320

Re: Did you e-invoice?

Thank you Linda.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 7/19/13 5:52am
Msg #477399

Re: Did you e-invoice?

I imagine they can't pay you until you send them the setup package, it contains the W-9. Michelle is the go to person so ask her. Some invoices are E-Invoice and some are not depending on the order number. Servicelink has been slow paying for me for months when I emailed Michelle what was going on I received no answer however my June invoices were paid promptly. I've always been paid, sometimes slow.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.