Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just got a call to do one 1 1/2 hours away. Lol?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 7/22/13 3:17pm
Msg #477683

Land and Law Group. Couldn't find them on SC, but i did some digging. It appears this is the address: http://www.land-lawgroup.com/ . Then I double checked my profile. I indeed had someone check to see if I could do a signing from this IP: 182.74.48.66 . A quick whois search later reveals they found me from.... well just click it and laugh. I did. NaNa

http://iplocation.truevue.org/182.74.48.66.html

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 7/22/13 3:29pm
Msg #477684

Between GNW assignments, I tried adding them to SC for other

people, but it wouldn't let me. NR sent me an email showing me this is already in SC. (I couldn't find it). Frown Appears they already have a listing, but it seems like it's registered to a notary? I'm confuzzled.

Reply by ananotary on 7/22/13 3:46pm
Msg #477686

I knew it! LOL n/m

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/22/13 3:50pm
Msg #477687

Sadly...that's a system glitch

If an SS adds themselves to NR as a Notary, the system won't let you add them as a company--nothing seems to be able to be done about that situation.
The 2nd glitch is something WE can fix/control. When entering a company, unless you are 110% sure that they only do business in a few states, if you choose ALL states, everyone can see the rating. If not, only those in a chosen state can see the rating. Also, some that start out as regional eventually do go national. imho, we ought to default to 'all states'.

Reply by Bear900/CA on 7/22/13 3:52pm
Msg #477688

There's a thread on the numbers site. Stay Away! n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/22/13 4:44pm
Msg #477693

No wonder I couldn't understand a word they said

the one time they called me!! I declined the assignment because of it..

Reply by KimmyMD on 8/2/13 2:48pm
Msg #479085

Re: No wonder I couldn't understand a word they said

I have received two calls from them, I did not except because I was worried not having any info... Didn't want to work for free. When they called me I could hear laughing in the background with continued with the person on the phone as he was asking if I was available ,,,, Woo really

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.