Notary Rotary
Land & Law Group - Landrum, South Carolina
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by loandocs on 7/31/13 2:17am
Msg #478658

Has anyone heard of this company? They called me and asked me to sign with them for closings. I don't see any comments/ratings in this forum.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/31/13 2:27am
Msg #478662

I did get a call from them a few weeks ago saying they're a new signing service, wanting me to sign up into their system. I believe I was told they usually pay $75 - $85 for a refi, although that might have been for overnight docs. I'm not sure if that was the only issue, but I wasn't interested at that time.

I think there has been some discussion about them in the past few weeks. Did you use the the orange Search button to look for comments on them, or Signing Central? If it was just the latter, I suggest you try doing a search.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 7/31/13 6:08am
Msg #478671

FYI I colleague in this site has told me they owe her 60 days past due and can't get anyone to respond. She won't post here regarding this in case they see it. Once paid I know she will post her experience.
I emailed land and law told them to take me off their database.

Reply by 101livescan on 7/31/13 7:47am
Msg #478682

What I've read in the recent past is not good about their payment failure. I wouldn't go there.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/31/13 9:30am
Msg #478692

Never worked for them but have read

everywhere posts from notaries over 60 days out and still waiting for payment.

They called me once - the caller had such a thick foreign accent I couldn't understand a word he said and barely caugh the company name...I declined.

Reply by Malbrough_LA on 7/31/13 10:23am
Msg #478699

This is one of those SS that have registered as a notary.

Tread with caution. They offered me a job for very little pay. I promptly gave my best chortle into the receiver and changed the discussion to the current weather conditions in Nome, Alaska. I'm not certain, but I don't think they'll be calling back which is a shame...pointless discussions are the highlight of my day when someone is pressed for time trying to find the next chump willing to take low fees.

Reply by Darlin_AL on 7/31/13 12:21pm
Msg #478735

Re: This is one of those SS that have registered as a notary.

email requested my w9 so they could send payment (job i turned back, maybe). since it's an EI 9, I forwarded it on. If they send me an unearned check, i'll let you know---somehow i don't think its gonna happen.

Reply by Gerry Grummons on 8/1/13 1:45pm
Msg #478881

Did one on 07/01/2013. Per their request submitted invoice. Too soon to tell.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 8/1/13 2:01pm
Msg #478884

Why too soon to tell? It's been 30 days...

IMO that invoice is due and payable..actually, has been for some time now IMO..

Reply by Catrina Stenvers on 9/25/13 10:02am
Msg #485901

Do yourself a favor and NEVER take work from this company. They do not pay. I have called numerous times trying to get the low fee of $80 that they offer. I have called, emailed, sent them my W9, (they keep asking for it like they are going to pay me). I have spent way more time than $80 worth. I would think it would be easier for them to just pay us then all the time they have had to pay their employees to field our phone calls and emails. I am writing this one off, but not before I report them to the SC BBB.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.