Notary Rotary
Liberty Title and Escrow, RI
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by dutchcloser on 7/24/13 7:16am
Msg #477887

Has anyone else been experiencing slow pay from them lately? I've never had an issue with payment before and now all of a sudden I haven't been paid for several closings.

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/24/13 10:09am
Msg #477900

Never had an issue in the past with them, took 35 days to get paid. Last couple of months I was already booked when called. Looks like I just maybe booked if they call again.

Reply by ML/PA on 10/1/13 7:44am
Msg #486567

I completed one over 60 days ago and I am still trying to get paid. Was told to resend my invoice, which it did, still no check. Emailed and called but no response. My first and last for this company.

Reply by Ali/IL on 10/29/13 10:14am
Msg #490209

I did a signing back in August. Finally emailed regarding my pay was told that I needed to send w9.I asked why they were requesting one after over 30 days of not paying. I was told they had asked for one three times before. They had not asked for one. Last message I got from them it sounded like they were going to send pay but, now are telling me that they are waiting still for my w9. I will send it of course .

I have always wondered if a company can hold your pay for a w9?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.