Notary Rotary
Missing FEDEX DropBox Update
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by NC_Closer on 7/5/13 6:22pm
Msg #475742

Seems the Fedex Box was relocated to Pineville, NC (suburb of Charlotte) which is about 90 miles away and the packages are in route as of today at 6:15. I only know this because I have routinely been checking the tracking information. Of course FEDEX has not bothered to return any of my 7 messages or contact me in any way.

Thousands of packages dropped in UPS/Fedex drop boxes over the years and only a handful have gone missing temporarily but none permanently. They always show up...eventually.

Reply by 101livescan on 7/5/13 7:07pm
Msg #475744

Hilarious. How embarrassing.

Reply by Susan Fischer on 7/5/13 7:44pm
Msg #475746

<chuckle> Heck, I've dropped thousands by my lonesome -

gotta be hundreds of millions of dropped docs over the years, and the temporarily missing couldn't even make up a small fraction of a percent.

Once, I completed a signing up Imogen Rd along the Siltez River, and met the UPS truck on my way back to the Highway. I waved, we stopped, and I handed him the pkg, and noted the Truck #, milepost, and Driver's name along with date/time handed to him on the confirmation. Got call a few days (?) later - where are the docs? Gave my dropping info...got paid, never heard a bleedin' word.

Reply by Sandra G Holland on 7/6/13 8:44pm
Msg #475823

Re: <chuckle> Heck, I've dropped thousands by my lonesome -

I laughed when I read your heading, Susan.

Reply by Dana Salerno on 7/7/13 9:36pm
Msg #475877

I love Charlotte, but it's more than an hour away. A gal referred a signing to me in my area (western NC). She was in Charlotte and there was a time problem. I sent her one Friday? Interested in referring? email DANA at [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.