Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
My Biggest Pet Peeve Regarding Scheduling...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by PegiT_MN on 7/25/13 4:07pm
Msg #478036

.....are these companies that send out the mass e mails saying they have a closing in my area. It's like trying to be the first caller into the radio station so you can win some lame tickets to the local pizza joint. I don't participate in those and I am certainly not going to try and knock myself out responding to a mass e mail sent out to every notary in the neighborhood about a closing in my area.

It just so happened that I got one of those e mails today from a company I have signed for in the past. I was sitting at my computer printing out docs for my evening closings and it happened to pop in during that time. I responded within one minute of receiving the e mail and don't you know someone else had already responded before me and got the assignment.

I have enough companies that value me as a notary and they either call me directly, e mail me, or text me in regard to the signing and give me a reasonable amount of time to get back with them. I refuse to jump on the cattle call bandwagon.

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 7/25/13 4:29pm
Msg #478040

Don't forget about those low-ballin' cattle-call fees! n/m

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/25/13 5:37pm
Msg #478052

Way to go, PegiT MN -- just hit delete/save time

There is no respect (or even enough info) in this method. None. Nada. Either you moo when called or move on. I prefer the latter.

Reply by closergrl on 7/25/13 8:54pm
Msg #478070

Re: Way to go, PegiT MN -- I have mine go to spam! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.