Notary Rotary
NATIONAL LOAN CLOSERS IN KY
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by James Han on 7/1/13 1:26pm
Msg #475289

I have been working with National Loan Closers (aka Loan Processing Center) for about 3 months now starting in April 2013. I have seen negative comments here but I have nothing but great compliments for this company. They pay consistently and always have a steady flow of work. I stay very busy with them and the staff are very accommodating and helpful. In fact, my favorite part of working with this company is all the staff that answer the phones there.

James K. Han
California

Reply by loancloser46 on 7/1/13 1:47pm
Msg #475292

so you feel $70 edoc refis and $50 cash purchases are ok???

Plus it takes almost 60 days to pay if you handle an early in the month closing. Lowballers and slow payers. Maybe is they got rid of some of "all the staff" that answer phones they could pay a decent fee to those of us who are actually closing the loan. I have been doing this full time for many years and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. They fall into the latter two categories. If people stopped working for lowballers they could not stay in business.

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/1/13 1:49pm
Msg #475293

Go stand on a highway with a sign, work at Walmart do us all a favor.

Reply by loancloser46 on 7/1/13 1:52pm
Msg #475294

check out the profile Mike, looks newly created.

My bet is he's a newbie they asked to please post something nice on here. Pathetic.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/1/13 2:03pm
Msg #475296

Looks more like a sock puppet to me. No info, just listed. n/m

Reply by Clem/CA on 7/1/13 2:58pm
Msg #475304

LOL click the profile

After getting turned down in Santa Barbara a few time it looks like they got a shill.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/1/13 3:17pm
Msg #475308

I'm glad it's working out for you. I didn't have that same

experience. I get the emails through NLC & just delete them now. BTW, NLC is just the platform, and LPC is the co. I always had problems getting paid, and had to chase my money.

Reply by notaryKing on 7/1/13 11:37pm
Msg #475363

Re: I'm glad it's working out for you. I didn't have that same

Lowballers and slow payers. If the account is real, James K. Han must be happy with unprofessional staff, late, ALWAYS late docs and the ones I do take from them, are 5 miles away. Its the only way I make money on them. I see them offer $23 for stuff.

I got a check today from them. Signing 5-25. I know that's their "par", but others are better. Even their website is cheesy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.