Notary Rotary
NotaryLogix
Notary Discussion History

NotaryLogix
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by signingdiva/ on 7/3/13 2:38pm
Msg #475502

NotaryLogix

Out of Irvine, CA. Not on SC. Anyone got info g/b/u??

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/3/13 2:46pm
Msg #475506

Please read thread starting with Msg #475451 n/m

Reply by Maryellen Adams on 7/3/13 2:56pm
Msg #475508

SORRY GUYS...just saw the previous posts on these guys and Millinium Law Center.

Reply by JOZIE on 7/3/13 5:17pm
Msg #475519

I just saw this... any updates on Millenium Law Center... and NOtary Logix..actually we can add Hope For Home to that list..too

Reply by signingdiva/ on 7/3/13 8:29pm
Msg #475569

Found NotaryLogix physical address on an email. 2081 Business Center Dr. s100. Irvine, Ca 92612. If there are any of you out there in the vacinity of this address and you have a minute to stop by and check it out I know it would be appreciated by all of us still wondering if they are still in business. Many thanks

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/3/13 9:42pm
Msg #475581

That address is a commercial area, right near the Orange County airport. (And probably not the cheapest office space around.) Anything in particular you wanted "checked out" - or just to know if they're still there? (I have an appointment not too far from there next week, but I don't know how much time I'll have.)

I tried to check out another scumbag company local to here a short while back. They were in an office park with all suites open to the outside. If they're still at that address, they're operating in an unmarked office and I wouldn't be surprised if these guys are doing the same thing. I wasn't about to go knocking on any doors, since it's a company I don't work for and I don't want to tangle with any of those types...

To my chagrin, it seems like there are a disproportionate number of the low-life companies within my county. A good number of the former sub-prime lenders who went under used to be located here, too. Frown But in my notary travels, I've come across a few that are now selling cars and driving buses. Smile Just today, though, I read about another guy who was running a loan company here who was convicted for operating a ponzi scheme. He has to pay back about 22% (about $1.5MM) in restitution and is going to do some jail time (but not nearly enough, imo). Perhaps he's going to be making license plates for a while... Wink

Reply by signingdiva/ on 7/4/13 11:04am
Msg #475636

Yes. I just wondered if they are physically still there. PLEASE do not knock on the door or go in. Just a confirmation that they are operating would be much appreciated. Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.