Notary Rotary
Prestige!!
Notary Discussion History

Prestige!!
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Carl Henderson on 7/8/13 7:28pm
Msg #475982

Prestige!!

Got some more signings from Prestige. It's so important to make sure you send your payment inquiries to accounting . I'm really glad I signed up with them Big Smile

Reply by LKT/CA on 7/8/13 8:00pm
Msg #475988

They are rated 3 stars in Signing Central....mixed reviews with most recent reviews in June 2013 stating slow pay and no pay. Using the orange search button, msg. #473508 - the notary states their check was shorted by $15. Hmmmm....wonder why they're paying YOU on time and hardly anybody else? I'll tell you why - because you are being set up. They'll bait you by paying for a few signings, on time. Then after they've suckered you...I mean gained your confidence, they will bombard you with a whole bunch of signings - back to back. You'll be in it 5 to 10 signings deep. That's when you get the SHAFT!! You won't be paid for any of those.... Good luck working for a company with their wishy washy/ slow pay/no pay/shorting checks track record.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 7/8/13 8:19pm
Msg #475993

Makes you wonder.... n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 7/9/13 6:48am
Msg #476039

Re: Makes you wonder....

From all the negative comments in SC, I wonder if the lifeguard is moonlighting as the office "accountant."

Reply by BevTX on 7/8/13 8:24pm
Msg #475996

Should you report this on Signing Central?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.