Notary Rotary
SCHEDULING DESK OF ARIZONA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by mtnotary on 7/1/13 10:19am
Msg #475250

What a wonderful way to start the month. I did a job for them on May 9th at that time they had no bad marks that I could find. Now I get the following:

My Notary Connection LLC and The Scheduling Desk of Arizona is officially closed. Contractor payments will be sent out over the next 90 days. All contractors will be paid in full at the end of our bankruptcy hearing. Please visit this page regularly for updates and information. Invoice Updates: We have over 389 invoices that are outstanding from our clients. Our legal team has now started to work with them on our behalf to collect on all funds that are due to My Notary Connection LLC and its 1099 Contractors. We are expecting to have all funds collected within the next 30 days. Our attorneys and accountants will be issuing those payments as they come in. You may send your final invoice to : [e-mail address] To all our contractors and clients: We appreciate all the business and services that you have provided for the past 5 years. We are very sorry for this abrupt closure and wish all of you the very best ! -Sincerely, My Notary Connection LLC / The Scheduling Desk AZ My Notary Connection will be under new ownership by July 1, 2013. All outstanding pay will be issued by My Notary Connection by July 1, 2013.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/1/13 10:55am
Msg #475256

No bad marks?

My Notary Connection LLC has 1 star ratings going back through 2011;

The Scheduling Desk has all 1-star ratings going back through 2012.

So sorry you missed this. Hope you get paid.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/1/13 12:02pm
Msg #475274

Strange. A few years ago, I remember receiving a VERY similar notice from 11th Hour Signings. Never did get my fees for 2 signings.

Sincerely hope you get all monies owed you.

Just out of curiosity, you say that on May 9th they had no bad marks that you could find. Where exactly did you look?

Reply by mtnotary on 7/1/13 11:36pm
Msg #475362

I did a search on the forum and got questions about had anybody worked for them way back then. Nothing new that I could find. I had no idea that they were one and the same as My Notary connection.
I am not afraid to turn work away so I am usually pretty cautious. Just missed this one.
Oh well Karma is a b...tch. The more I think about their email that they are in Bankruptcy the more I think so where is my legal notification. They also mention that their Attorney and accountant will be paying the bills but no mention of who that Attorney is.
They also say they sold their company to a new person..what that means is look out they will be coming out of the woodwork as a new company ready to screw you out of more money.

Reply by mtnotary on 7/1/13 11:43pm
Msg #475365

I see it now. I was looking under scheduling desk of Az not

the scheduling desk. No wonder I didn't find it. Boy don't I feel stupid. Guess I deserved to get burned.

Reply by bfrank14 on 7/31/13 10:27pm
Msg #478820

The owner is a bad business man! I worked with him for years and the previous guy that ran the company before under another name. Lawyer?? Please!! Don't hold your breath on every seeing payment for outstanding invoices. I always had to stay on top of him to get paid and after contacting a friend at one of the TC asking if they owed him money and when they told me that he had been paid in full I was very upset. This person was also friends with the owner and she called him so in turn he called me and told me he would no longer be needing my services. Best thing that every happened to me. He spends the money when it comes in instead of paying the notaries first. A couple months after I quick doing closings he actually had the nerve to call me to do a closing and told me that I could bill Title direct. I SAID NO! I also heard that he was telling other notaries that they could bill TC direct and then he would bill for full fee, in turn double billing. He had no business being in this industry crooked as can be!

Reply by JMax on 8/1/13 7:48am
Msg #478848

There is no record in the court system of My Notary Connection, LLC or of Bryan Willis personally in bankruptcy. There are other Bryan Willis' listed but none that were filed or discharged this year. His auto-response is a ruse to cause his creditors, us, not to file in small claims court. As his creditors, he is supposed to notify us about his bankruptcy and any of our questions are supposed to be forwarded to his bankruptcy attorney. Notice that he did not provide a BK case number in his email blurb. Also there is no The Scheduling Desk listed on the AZ Corporation Commission's website but only My Notary Connection, LLC. Interestingly, he filed Articles of Termination for My Notary Connection, LLC on 7/25/13 - that filing was expedited but appears to be still pending.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.