Notary Rotary
Sunshine Signing Company
Notary Discussion History

Sunshine Signing Company
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Felicia Campos on 7/2/13 1:16am
Msg #475374

Sunshine Signing Company

Anyone hear of Sunshine Signing Company (SCC)? Are they a good company? They want me to sign a contract with them and give them a lot of information. Is that normal?

Reply by 101livescan on 7/2/13 4:21am
Msg #475378

If they are the company in Port Richey, FL, they are a good four star company. You should provide more information when posting, such as their address, telephone no. if you have it, and link your comment to SC.

It is normal for them to request information about you, your E&O, bonding, experience, etc. You should provide a TIN rather than your SSN.

Reply by Christine/OK on 7/2/13 6:12am
Msg #475382

Felicia - good question and great to be cautious. I always start at Signing Central here at the Notary Rotary when needing info about a company and then I check out the orange Search button placing the company name in the keywords field and research there, before I ask on the forum.

Most of the time, my questions have been answered by the time I complete these two steps. Big Smile

I have worked for them and their fees are in alignment with industry standard and they pay within the normal timeframe. I am in agreement with Cheryl's post to you as well. Big Smile

Reply by frances arnone on 7/2/13 8:51am
Msg #475385

Good company, easy deal with and always pay

Reply by Paul2_FL on 7/2/13 9:53am
Msg #475393

Agree - good company and easy to deal with.

Reply by EileenHI on 7/2/13 11:42am
Msg #475398

I have done quite a few for them and have had no problems.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/2/13 12:31pm
Msg #475405

Sunshine Signing CONNECTION

I believe the folks in Port Richey are Sunshine Signing Connection Inc. Make sure SSC is the same firm (probably is) but ya never know .... considering the closeness in names of many SSs, not to mention the speed at which they go out of business and resurrect themselves under a new name.

And yes, contracts are a normal part of the business.

Reply by Felicia Campos on 7/2/13 8:08pm
Msg #475465

Re: Sunshine Signing CONNECTION

Thank you all. This is the company address.

Sunshine Signing Connection
6440 Ridge Rd
Port Richey, FL 34688

Reply by Michelle Brann on 7/3/13 1:21pm
Msg #475493

Reliable, easy & professional!

Reply by SSC_Rep on 8/7/13 12:02pm
Msg #479525

Thanks for all the kind words!

Check out our new video! And please go and like us on facebook!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNW_pNY6K70

SSC Staff
727-817-0000
www.sunshinesigningconnection.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.