Notary Rotary
Teleconference
Notary Discussion History

Teleconference
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Emma J Bland on 7/30/13 5:14pm
Msg #478594

Teleconference

Do anyone know about the Teleconference that's tonight?

Reply by Jack/AL on 7/30/13 5:17pm
Msg #478596

What teleconference? How about details. No, I don't know! n/m

Reply by Emma J Bland on 7/30/13 5:37pm
Msg #478605

Re: What teleconference? How about details. No, I don't know!

Here is a copy of the email I was sent today

50states conference call tonight - details AS RECEIVED VIA EMAIL TODAY FROM ELAINA (shortened for this post) New Teleconference Phone Number: 308-377-8200 - PIN: 519158 Next Meeting: Tonight, Tuesday Aug 06, 2013 8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific

Although I have not had the opportunity to try it out yet, the service provider also set the account up so that I can digitally record the teleconference. I was also told me that after the meeting is over, anyone can call in and listen to the entire recording. That way, if you are unable to attend (or you arrived late) you can replay the recording directly from your own phone.

Also, I am supposed to be able to download the recording to a CD and make it available for listening to over the internet. I will test these features out in the coming weeks and let you know the exact procedure when I discover the answer myself.

Tonight's Meeting Highlights The topic of tonight's teleconference will be Bankruptcy Forms Processing. Andy Matyac will be joining us again and he is anxious to tell everyone about the new mortgage and title company he just opened. Andy also will explain how all of this ties into his bankruptcy forms processing business as well as making himself available to answer any questions you may have.

So be sure to ATTEND the Business Power Talks teleconference tonight beginning at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Just call 308-377-8200 and enter PIN: 519158. Elaina, Andy and myself look forward to talking with you also

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 7/30/13 5:17pm
Msg #478597

Does anyone know?

Emma, if you're "in the know," please Share! Whose teleconference?

Reply by EJB/VA on 7/30/13 5:21pm
Msg #478599

Re: Does anyone know?

I was told that there use to be a teleconference every Tuesday evening . In VA it starts at 8 PM. (308) 377-8200 Pin3 519158.

I don't know if this information is correct, but this is what I was told.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/30/13 5:24pm
Msg #478601

Teleconference for what co.? n/m

Reply by EJB/VA on 7/30/13 5:27pm
Msg #478603

Re: Teleconference for what co.?

For Signing Agents

Reply by jba/fl on 7/30/13 5:28pm
Msg #478604

Repeating: Teleconference for what co.? n/m

Reply by Emma J Bland on 7/30/13 5:40pm
Msg #478606

Re: Repeating: Teleconference for what co.?

This is a copy of the email I was sent today....

50states conference call tonight - details
AS RECEIVED VIA EMAIL TODAY FROM ELAINA (shortened for this post)New Teleconference Phone Number: 308-377-8200 - PIN: 519158

Next Meeting: Tonight, Tuesday Aug 06, 2013 8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific

Although I have not had the opportunity to try it out yet, the service provider also set the account up so that I can digitally record the teleconference. I was also told me that after the meeting is over, anyone can call in and listen to the entire recording. That way, if you are unable to attend (or you arrived late) you can replay the recording directly from your own phone.

Also, I am supposed to be able to download the recording to a CD and make it available for listening to over the internet. I will test these features out in the coming weeks and let you know the exact procedure when I discover the answer myself. Tonight's Meeting Highlights The topic of tonight's teleconference will be Bankruptcy Forms Processing. Andy Matyac will be joining us again and he is anxious to tell everyone about the new mortgage and title company he just opened. Andy also will explain how all of this ties into his bankruptcy forms processing business as well as making himself available to answer any questions you may have.

So be sure to ATTEND the Business Power Talks teleconference tonight beginning at 8:00pm Eastern Time. Just call 308-377-8200 and enter PIN: 519158. Elaina, Andy and myself look forward to talking with you also

Reply by MW/VA on 7/30/13 6:06pm
Msg #478610

This sounds like a sales pitch. Are you required to pay for

this? Also, do you have an interest in "Bankruptcy Forms Processing". This all sounds strange to me. Yes, it does sound like Victoria Ring (I had also heard she has passed away a couple of years ago).

Reply by MW/VA on 7/30/13 6:10pm
Msg #478612

Just checked the internet. It appears she's still around

selling her "virtual bankruptcy assistant" programs.

Reply by Robert522TX on 7/30/13 6:14pm
Msg #478616

Re: This sounds like a sales pitch. Are you required to pay for

Bet it's a scam or sales pitch of some kind. I received an email (and deleted) offering one stop training for virtual bankruptcy form assistant...only $1900 for the course, income potential unlimited!

Yeah, I bet.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/30/13 5:50pm
Msg #478607

Sounds like Victoria Ring...still around, huh? n/m

Reply by CinOH on 7/30/13 5:55pm
Msg #478608

Re: Sounds like Victoria Ring...still around, huh?

I believe Victoria Ring passed away several years ago but this does sound like 50 States Notary.

Reply by CinOH on 7/30/13 5:59pm
Msg #478609

Nope. She's still alive. She's on linked in. My mistake.

Reply by EJB/VA on 7/30/13 6:11pm
Msg #478613

I am going call in at 8PM and see what its all about

Reply by MW/VA on 7/30/13 6:13pm
Msg #478615

If you have any money to spend, I'd suggest you spend it

on a Premium membership here & do a complete profile. It's valuable advertising space.

Reply by rolomia on 7/30/13 6:23pm
Msg #478618

I, too, had also heard that she had passed away. If that isn't true, I am glad to hear that she is still alive. I spoke to her on the phone about 5 yrs. ago when I first joined 50 States Notary. I even purchased her book on Bankruptcy Filing. I chose not to pursue that particular line of work after much research and consulting with a number of bankruptcy attorneys because it involves too much work for too little pay.

By the time you complete one order, you end up earning less than minimum wage, on an hourly basis. Not worth it. I'll attend the teleconference, tonight, just to find out if it's a teleconference that I already attended, years ago. But, if it's new, then I'll listen in just to hear any potentially new information. Still, it's probably just a recording from her website. If you look closely enough, you can find the archives.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/30/13 6:28pm
Msg #478620

Wow! Check this out........

www.victoria-ring.com - Cached

The Near Death Experience of Victoria Ring | 713Bankruptcy ...

Important Announcement to All Members. On December 21, 2007, Victoria Ring lapsed into a 3-week coma caused by Legionnaires’ disease and was admitted to Grant ...
www.713bankruptcy.com/2008/01/victoria-rings-near-death... - Cached

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/30/13 6:44pm
Msg #478623

"Victoria Ring passed away September 2011"

Msg #408704

Reply by jba/fl on 7/30/13 7:12pm
Msg #478627

Grief recovery coach? n/m

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/30/13 7:14pm
Msg #478629

yeah..not sure what's with the link

but wanted to point out Cari's post

Reply by rolomia on 7/30/13 7:13pm
Msg #478628

Ony get fast busy signal when call number listed.

Unable to get through to teleconference. Does anybody else have another phone number?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/30/13 7:24pm
Msg #478630

Could this be why? From the e-mail

"Next Meeting: Tonight, Tuesday Aug 06, 2013 8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific "

That's next Tuesday

Reply by rolomia on 7/31/13 3:32am
Msg #478666

The word "Tonight" in her email was misleading. n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 7/30/13 7:24pm
Msg #478631

Kelly Thrasher has the late V Ring's business

What an interesting, if not bizarre, story...

http://www.mybankruptcyschool.com/

My Bankruptcy School was originally created by Victoria Ring. Victoria Ring was a paralegal who was proficient in her teaching, writing and assisting attorneys with their bankruptcy practice. She was definitely a legend in the bankruptcy field. Victoria and I had worked on numerous projects together and had many more in the works before she was called to the Lords home on September 25, 2011. Victoria made me promise her work would live on and that the school would continue to inspire and assist attorneys with their bankruptcy practice. My Bankruptcy School is currently owned and operated by Kelly Thrasher of Total Bankruptcy Solution, LLC.

=================
In 2007, Victoria Ring fell into a three week coma. According to this website, the women who worked in her office, and the lady who was Victoria's best friend, and on the cover of her bankruptcy book (Gloria) attempted to do some pretty mean things while she was defenseless. Crazy, or what!?

http://www.713bankruptcy.com/2008/02/owners-of-bankruptcypluscom-and-485petitionscom-charged-with-felony-burglary/

==================
At this link, Victoria said it was a lot worse than that.

http://www.servantofjesuschrist.com/angelic-encounter

"Totally Befriended

During my coma, the doctors had ordered me to be fed by a tube inserted into my stomach. A trake had also been placed in my neck in order for me to breathe. Gloria Joyce and Angie Boyd, two friends that I loved as sisters, forged a Medical Power of Attorney and tried to use it to have the feeding and breathing tube removed. They had been named as beneficiaries to my Will and wanted all of my worldly possessions for their own. But God intervened and spoke to Michael Misenheimer in Atlanta, Georgia (600 miles away) who called the hospital. An unidentified hospital staff worker told Michael about the plot to remove my feeding and breathing tube but Michael would not allow this to happen. He explained to the doctors that Gloria Joyce and Angie Boyd had presented a forged document and Michael was able to keep my feeding and breathing tube intact.

Then, when Gloria and Angie were unsuccessful in allowing me to die, they broke into my home and stole everything I owned then lied to the police and said they returned it all to “protect me.” But this is another story I do not wish to relive. I need to focus only on the power of Jesus Christ. Worldly possessions can always be replaced and they are never lasting. God is the only focus of this article, not Satan and the cruel nature of Gloria Joyce and Angie Boyd."

Reply by linda/ca on 7/30/13 8:14pm
Msg #478634

Re: Kelly Thrasher has the late V Ring's business

Thanks for sharing, Brenda. This read like a fictitious novel (reading the blogs and all that you included) unfortunately, however, that was the true story of someone's life who seemed bent on helping others; even @ her life's end, sharing intimate details of her recovery in order to help others appreciate life and also to appreciate the value of simple things we take for granted in our daily lives.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/31/13 2:22am
Msg #478660

Re: Kelly Thrasher has the late V Ring's business

Now that you mention it, I AM having a hard time believing it all. Over the years, I've had a hard time keeping straight Victoria Ring vs Victoria Rivera and I have to wonder if some of this isn't again happening here. Here's an interesting discussion of the two of them from the NotRot archives:

http://www.notaryrotary.com/archive/forum/2005/July/Victoria_L_Rivera.html

I never had any contact with Victoria Rivera or saw her materials, but I heard they were very good. I did once come across some of Victoria Ring's training materials that she had posted online for a short period of time and I couldn't count the info included in her stuff that I thought was bad advice or just plain wrong. But when it came to marketing (or huckstering?), she had few peers...

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 7/30/13 9:03pm
Msg #478640

Wow! Speechless! We think we have it rough dealiing w/ SS's

like SOX & SoCal; not getting paid & having to fight to get paid for work we've done...whew! This is proof that there is no level too low for some to sink to. At least the SS's who scam & steal (our services) from us are strangers - although karma dictates they WILL get theirs! But 22 yrs! SMH-SMH-SMDH! Devils w/o horns. I wonder if justice got served???

Reply by rolomia on 7/31/13 3:50am
Msg #478667

Spoiler Alert! This may be perceived as a religious post.

Though I am a Christian, I believe that there are people who commit great sin by harming others but escape judgment by accepting Christ. And, many turn around and commit yet more sin, then, seek forgiveness. Some people just never learn their lessons. So, many people get hurt in the process. But, God is obligated to forgive them, by His Holy Word. Thus, not ALL sin is attributed to the sinner who commits it. The devil is blamed for much of it. Thus, we may perceive that sinners escape judgment. Maybe so. But, I try not to focus on such seeming injustice.Those who harmed Victoria Ring might never get judged, in this life or the next, depending upon God's favor.

And, that angers me. But, there is nothing I can do about that except pray for such people. Life is already difficult enough without increasing the burden by harboring anger toward people who may never change and get to skate into Heaven by the skin of their teeth, all the while leaving a trail of destruction in their wake. I can only hope that I get into Heaven. If I make it, the rest of it doesn't matter. JMHO

Reply by 101livescan on 7/31/13 7:55am
Msg #478686

Re: Spoiler Alert! This may be perceived as a religious post.

Agree, you're right on. Leading a good life is all that we can do individually, go toward the Light.

I believe Victoria Ring became very ill, quickly went downhill and it appears those closest t her took big advantage of the situation. That poor woman! She was certainly vigilant in her pursuits, but didn't take very good care of her health. Very sad ending. I pray every day for a happy ending to my trails and for those near and dear to me.

Have an awesome day everyone.

Reply by rolomia on 7/31/13 3:59pm
Msg #478779

Amen, Sister. Thank you for your reply. God bless : ) n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.