Notary Rotary
The same as usual fee quote to my main SS just
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 7/19/13 2:03pm
Msg #477446

doesn't get it anymore. The job is up the freeway about 45 minutes so I give a little extra $ to the quote to cover driving and time - exactly the same as they have paid many times before. The SS goes to get it approved and I never hear back anymore. I don't want to do it for less, but there are plenty who will. A side note, the appt is for prime time EOM. A few months ago I would not have considered going out of town at that time because I could be sure of making more money just by staying around town and doing more jobs and less driving. But EOM has been dead for me the last two months. I'm starting to think about how else I can make a few bucks. The bright side is, I'm probably not alone in looking around for something else to do - in a year there will be a lot less NSAs and maybe those left can get a fair fee and plenty of work.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.