Notary Discussion History

Very slow month so far, could be normal for July. n/m
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 7/10/13 1:00pm
Msg #476206

Very slow month so far, could be normal for July. n/m

Reply by ME/NJ on 7/10/13 1:33pm
Msg #476209

Re: Very slow month so far, could be normal for July.

Yes things are slowing down, my big three are still giving me work, but the volume is way down compared to last month. Plus add vacation time and holiday. I just made my numbers last week and this week. August is the month I now worry about, it will be a tell tale sign for sure.

Reply by Tim Cameron on 7/10/13 1:39pm
Msg #476210

Fairly busy here N of Seattle.....should end first two weeks with 20+ signings which is about average for me to get over 50..... Last month sucked for me because of out of town Golf Tournaments, had to turn down more signings than I wanted to...most of my business is coming from the "filler" companies I work with....the big 3 or 4 have been pretty quite

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/10/13 3:37pm
Msg #476234

Slow for me as well thus far for this month. Just checked my records for last year. Seems it was slow first half of July 2012. However, 2nd half of the month was booming. Hopefully, this year's the same.

Reply by vegaslady/NV on 7/10/13 4:15pm
Msg #476243

Very, very slow last 2 weeks of June and it is continuing into July. Last year in July, by now I had begun to get calls, this July no calls. I wonder what has slowed the business so much?

Reply by snowflake/PA on 7/10/13 5:13pm
Msg #476251

Steady for me this month. I'm very grateful. Booked in advance with some closings toward end of month. My June was horrible.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.