Notary Rotary
Without going into too much detail...ok for my sake without
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Malbrough_LA on 7/24/13 2:56pm
Msg #477938

going into any detail whatsoever...I just notarized something authorizing top secret security clearance for THE US governmental agency.

THAT WAS BEYOND THE WORD AWESOME! EPIC DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE!

Reply by Barbara___IL on 7/24/13 4:36pm
Msg #477953

Wow!! Nice!!

Reply by anotaryinva on 7/25/13 4:33am
Msg #477973

LOL! must be for one of those alphabet places around here that so many of my neighbors work for. I see so many loan apps where the entire employment section is empty. Does make it a little difficult to confirm apps though, most of these people are not allowed to have cell phones at their offices. CIA,DOD,NSA,FBI, DEA,ATF, doesn't matter, usually they all default to working for State Dept. I've gone to a couple of these places to sign, think security at your airport is tough? I once had to pull over to check a message next to an unmarked building (I thought it was a school) I wasn't even in their parking lot - had armed (big guns) on me in less than 30 seconds telling me to hang up and move on immediately. It was one of our newest Homeland Security buildings.

Reply by Christine/OK on 7/25/13 8:05am
Msg #477980

LIKE!! :D n/m

Reply by Stephanie Santiago on 7/25/13 12:18pm
Msg #478010

Sweet..... n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.