Notary Rotary
You Are CRUCIAL to ....... Got An Answer From NNA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by Scriba/NM on 7/26/13 1:00am
Msg #478080

Thank you for your letter. We appreciate your thoughts and feedback-the concerns you voiced are important to many Signing Agents.
We’d like to ask if we can publish your comments in an upcoming letters column. Due to space considerations, we will have to edit for space. I’ve copied our condensed version below; if you could please review and let me know if you are agreeable to these changes please let me know. Thanks again for your comments.

Sincerely,
David Thun
Associate Editor, NNA

-----I said sure - the editing wasn't really bad inasmuch as I did get a little wordy (musta been the "passion" of it all) but I suspect they will publish it next edition (hopefully). Since we are so crucial I want to see how this is going to be received by the people that hire us (and occasionally torture us). If anyone wants to read the condensed version I can post that as well.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 7/26/13 2:33am
Msg #478085

Hooray for the "power of the pen"! Wordy "passions" sometimes get attention.

p.s. Yes, it WAS a lengthy letter but well-expressed (maybe someone will link)

Reply by Yoli/CA on 7/26/13 7:44am
Msg #478092

I agree. You did a great job in expressing our concerns. Glad NNA will publish. Hopefully, it'll wake up those notaries who don't know any different and nudge those who try to play ignorant.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 7/26/13 2:33am
Msg #478086

Congrats. I suspect many of us would be interested... ;>) n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 7/26/13 8:14am
Msg #478094

True - and if I don't see it here, I won't see it. Post it! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.