Notary Rotary
notary ratings?
Notary Discussion History

notary ratings?
Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by D_Notary/IL on 7/18/13 12:37pm
Msg #477315

notary ratings?

Does anyone know how to view our notary ratings? I see how to "rate" a notary at the bottom of our profile but I don't know how to view if anyone has rated...

Reply by Rita Adu on 7/18/13 12:54pm
Msg #477318

Just "hover" over the blue line

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 7/18/13 1:01pm
Msg #477319

The "candidate index" blue line? I tried, didn't see anything.

Reply by Christine/OK on 7/18/13 2:29pm
Msg #477335

How to see ratings companies submitted for your work? n/m

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 7/18/13 2:49pm
Msg #477341

Re: How to see ratings companies submitted for your work?

Yes. There's a "rate" button at the bottom of your profile page. I can rate you, companies can rate you...I want to know if it's possible to view the ratings.

Reply by jba/fl on 7/18/13 3:43pm
Msg #477346

For example: if I were to rate you, I have option to have it be for your info, public info and if public, then it is with the notary's approval. So, if someone rates you, you would know it, or it would be for their eyes only, I suppose to jog their memory if they were to forget.

My guess? Not used much.

But, here's a better test of your ratings with a company: do they call you back? As has been said many times before, somewhere, "don't sweat the small stuff."

Reply by D_Notary/IL on 7/22/13 11:03am
Msg #477660

I completely understand what it means to rate someone, why, and how you may choose for it to be private... All I'm "sweating" if you will, is the functionality of this website, specifically how to view my own ratings that a company has wrote, if any...

Reply by jba/fl on 7/22/13 11:14am
Msg #477662

As stated: what the company has written, must be notary approved prior to publication. If you have had no notification, it has not been written except for their own private notes.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.