Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
weighing all variables after printing the docs....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2013 Index

Posted by mmk on 7/18/13 7:04pm
Msg #477360

What do you charge when a QCD is added to the package (now two additional signers)?

Reply by Teresa/FL on 7/18/13 7:13pm
Msg #477362

Nothing if the signers will be at the same location/same time as the signers of the full loan package.

If an additional trip to another location is required, I would add $25-$50 depending on the distance/time involved.

Reply by LKT/CA on 7/18/13 7:14pm
Msg #477364

My signing fees are high enough that an additional doc and two more signatures would be included at no extra charge - provided that the two extra persons show up to the main signing location. If I have to meet them at another place and time, then I add travel fees, and possibly notarization fees. Otherwise, if it's all done during the main loan signing appt, then it's all good.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 7/18/13 10:32pm
Msg #477374

Nothing, as long as the two QC signers are at the same location and at the same time as the other signers with whom you have already confirmed.

If you have to chase them all over, then it's a trip and signing fee ... like $35-50, depending on how far you have to travel and if you're signing both of them at the same time or each one separately at different locations.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.