Notary Discussion History

Any info on Land and Law Group out of SC? G/B/U? n/m
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by SuzieQ/CA on 6/28/13 10:59pm
Msg #475060

Any info on Land and Law Group out of SC? G/B/U? n/m

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 6/29/13 5:24am
Msg #475075

Re: Any info on Land and Law Group out of SC? G/B/U?

Not on my end. They were calling me without the setup package and I was declining. Then I sent the setup package and no calls at all they've dropped out of sight. Maybe they didn't like my fees? Or their business slowed down. Who knows?

Reply by RIcloser on 6/29/13 7:43am
Msg #475080

Had one last month, unpaid so far. Had one this week, docs 10 minutes before appointment 35 minutes away.

Reply by Rhonda Hey on 10/29/13 7:10am
Msg #490174

This group is wanting to get a notary that haven't worked from them before because
they do not pay. I have sent 5 invoices to their bogus accounting email.
I have not been paid since August 23,2013. I am contacting Nationstar
the title company on the HUD and also borrower to find out who they send
Their mortgage payments. Does anyone have a valid email or valid phone
Number that has successfully got in contact with their offices not their
Bogus offshore number please email me
at [e-mail address].
I much appreciate it.
Rhonda
Scammed in Florida

Reply by closergrl on 6/29/13 9:12am
Msg #475084

Had a triple signing for them with the same borrower, same location, same time, 20 minutes from my office. Refi of primary & 2 investment properties. No fax backs, no hand holding & paid 3 full fees of $xxx. Got docs the day before. Paid on funding. Will definitely take anything they send me.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/29/13 9:31am
Msg #475086

Would love to know what notary listing they have

that they can't be added to SC (according to prior messages). They called me yesterday for a signing but I could barely understand the guy on the phone. Not only to I tend to shy away from off-shore callers, but flying under the radar here and hiding behind a notary listing, for me, is a huge turnoff.

JMO

Reply by Glenna Webb on 6/29/13 11:02am
Msg #475090

Re: Would love to know what notary listing they have

I got a call last night from them. I could barely understand the man on the phone. He did say it was a local signing. I finally asked what town and the town was three hours away. He said I covered such and such area...which I never put down on their required paperwork.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.