Notary Rotary
Bay Title company
Notary Discussion History

Bay Title company
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by ToniK on 6/14/13 11:31am
Msg #473357

Bay Title company

Just received a call from some guy. Phone number was 8775802623. Called to tell me I was unprofessional and a joke because I quoted Jay Z. Obviously he has a bias against rap music. Just because a person has an affinity for a genre of music doesn't make them unprofessional. If we want to make calls of this nature to someone what does that make you sir? Yes childish, immature and unprofessional. This isn't high school. Next time if you are going to prank call someone block your number.

My resume speaks for itself. *drops mic*

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/14/13 11:36am
Msg #473359

How did you 'Jay Z' come up in the conversation????? n/m

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/14/13 11:42am
Msg #473360

Oh ok, I had to scroll down. I see now. n/m

Reply by ToniK on 6/14/13 11:51am
Msg #473364

Re: Oh ok, I had to scroll down. I see now.

Lol it's so funny. Then he calls back from his cell phone to harass me again. Oh my this just crazy! I don't call folks and harass them for the things they post on the board. I think he likes me!!!! Lol but if he keeps calling me Ill have to get the authority involved.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 6/14/13 11:55am
Msg #473367

Are you serious??

Some guy from a TC called and reprimanded you over your Jay Z post? Too funny!! Maybe not. What's he say?

Actually, I don't know Jay Z from Ice Tea, Ice Cube, Vanilla Ice and any other Ices/rappers (if it's not George Jones, RIP, I'm not on the grid). All I know about JayZ is he went to Cuba with his girlfriend and all of a sudden it was Obama's fault (?), but I loved the line you quoted from his song. I think if more notaries adopted that attitude ... along with Michelle's script, we'd be alot better off.

Reply by ToniK on 6/14/13 2:42pm
Msg #473394

Re: Are you serious??

Just stupidness. He didnt sound too professional on the phone. He asked if I was a notary. Asked if I was professional and then started berating me for my Jay Z quotation from this board. Said I was unprofessional and a joke. So when I asked what his name was, he hung up. Then minutes later called from a cell phone. I couldnt hear what he said as the music he was playing was so loud and then he hung up.

So I made a call to the Title company and spoke to the President of the company and explained my ordeal. Was feeling awkward because the President was male. I just hop the guy reading this board (whoever he is) gets a clue. I've documented the ordeal. Anymore calls, Ill call the Clearwater, Fl police and file a complaint.

Reply by BossLadyMD on 6/14/13 11:57am
Msg #473368

Wow!! Toni, I think its time that you UNLINK YOUR PROFILE

Seriously, people get on me all the time because my profile is not linked. Does it look like I care? LOL

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 6/14/13 12:48pm
Msg #473382

Clearly some have WAY too much time on their hands n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 6/14/13 2:49pm
Msg #473398

WTH? Your comment was made to the borrower or anything

like that. Sounds like harassment to me.

Reply by ToniK on 6/15/13 10:26am
Msg #473449

I know who it was now! n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.