Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Building and Making SC more valuable to us!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 6/15/13 9:46am
Msg #473447

Time and time again, new and old NSAs comment on this forum about companies that have not paid them, or offered them ridiculously low fees for signings.

Please put the name, address and tele nos. for these companies if we don't have them in SC so we can add them, since we have a growing number of new companies whose business model is to offer low fees, slow pay or no pay. We need to know them well so we don't help them stay in business.

If it's a company we're all familiar with, just put the name of the company in the subject line.

This is how we can make the most of SC and help keep us working only for the winners in the business, not the losers.

Let's not forget to rate the good guys too!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dad's and grand dad's out there. I still celebrate for my Dad and Grand Dad, who is in heaven, smiling down on me. I raised his flag on my barn yesterday!

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/15/13 11:21am
Msg #473456

National Vendors Solution

Did signing 4/23 still waiting on payment, not responding to email request for info.

Reply by Robert522TX on 6/15/13 12:39pm
Msg #473464

Re: National Vendors Solution

That's strange...you should call them.
I've done a few signings for them and each time paid in less than 1 week.

Reply by CinOH on 6/15/13 4:38pm
Msg #473487

Re: National Vendors Solution

Their checks usually show up days after closing. I'd try their inhouse title co. NTN for help.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.