Notary Rotary
Confidential Communications International
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by mskip/AL on 6/21/13 10:44am
Msg #474230

I just got a call from this company they need me to pick up docs from a hospital and fax them over to them. Has any every heard of this company, I did not find them on SC. There is no notarization required but they are saying they need the docs picked up and faxed asap.

Reply by Karla/OR on 6/21/13 12:00pm
Msg #474235

I completed several GNW appointments for this company over the past two years with no problems.

Affidavits were signed by records department employees. The affidavits involved receipt of medical records and medical billing records at both a cancer institute and a hospital. Appears to be a huge malpractice suit.

CCI has been very easy to work with, appreciative of your work for them, and pay promptly.

Even better, I have received several calls from other employees of the cancer institute and hospital to do PERSONAL GNW work for them!!! Don't forget to leave your business card!!!

Hope your experience with them is positive as well.

Reply by Laurie Manzanares on 6/21/13 1:03pm
Msg #474240

I have worked with them also. GNW for medical office. Easy and paid well.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 6/21/13 1:29pm
Msg #474242

Can one of you list this company here on SC? Gracias! n/m

Reply by Karla/OR on 6/21/13 2:18pm
Msg #474248

Done!!! n/m

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/21/13 6:11pm
Msg #474280

Re: Done!!! don't see the link or the company in SC n/m

Reply by Karla/OR on 6/22/13 3:06am
Msg #474315

Re: Done!!! don't see the link or the company in SC

After I submitted the info, I got a message that said it would be added with tonights downloads. Apparently it isn't instantaneous when adding a new company in SC. I'll check tomorrow.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/22/13 10:43am
Msg #474328

Re: Done!!! don't see the link or the company in SC

Just checked. Still doesn't appear for me. Karla: Did you remember to code it for nationwide?

Reply by Karla/OR on 6/22/13 2:19pm
Msg #474341

Hmmm, don't recall that option. I'll enter it again. Thanks. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.