Denise Thompson - E&E Closing Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Hain and Associates on 6/11/13 5:03pm
Msg #472956

PA SA 16yrs -Avid NR and 123N forum user
6-10-13 received call from Denise to complete work. After rec'vg the work order, her email jarred our memory and reviewed past unpaid closings. We had one unpaid closing from 2011 which we brought to her attention...she apologized for the over sight and paid us promptly...she also was willing to pay us right away for the current closing.
Please note that we have always received her work orders in the name of the title company that she assigns work from. When we asked her who to bill, she gave us her company name - E&E Closing Services, Gainesville, VA

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/11/13 6:24pm
Msg #472963

So why didn't you post in S/C? Either one of them..at the same address!

Reply by anotaryinva on 6/11/13 6:38pm
Msg #472968

Neither one shows for me in SC. I've done work for her in the past. Been paid.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 6/12/13 12:01pm
Msg #473022

I don't see this one listed in SC. Can someone please add it? and code it for nationwide?

Reply by Alice Jones on 6/12/13 10:22am
Msg #473013

When she call she will say she is calling for a Title Company. When she send conformation, it is from her without the title company mentioned. I have worked for her and got paid. I just don't like how she hook you into thinking you will be paid by the Title Company which is not the case.

Reply by Alice Jones on 6/12/13 11:14am
Msg #473015

confirmation not conformation, sorry for the spelling errow !

Reply by Sarah Fuquay on 10/15/13 8:09pm
Msg #488259

I've done work for her a couple of times and it was actually a couple of different title companies that she called for. The latest Title Company was Gemini Title. The check came after a month and a half but it was with good reason. Her daughter had a baby and she was off work the week she would normally send out the check because she was keeping the other grandkids. When she mailed it the next week she sent it to my old address and I never received it. I called about it and she promptly resent it to my correct address and even added an extra $15 because I had to wait over a month. She is super nice and great to work for. I was always paid in the past from her too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.