Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Documents will be sent to agent via Nation Link Express?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Tudi/CA on 6/11/13 8:44pm
Msg #472983

I have a signing tommorrow at 1:00 PM through Nation Link. I haven't received the documents yet. I noticed on the confirmation that the documents will be sent to me "via Nation Link Express". Does anyone know what that means? Does it mean a package will arrive to me with the docs, similar to FedEx?

Reply by Jack/AL on 6/12/13 1:18am
Msg #472999

Yep, it means that docs will arrive via email. Before your posting the question, I'd not noticed that my assignment confirmations have the terminology about National Link Express, but they do. Docs arrived as attachments to emails, with instructions to use my personal password to open them. Sometimes, one attachment is all-inclusive, while there is sometimes one attachment containing the shipping label, and one containing all docs. My signings for National Link have increased within the past two or three months. I don't know it they have more local business, got a big contract from PNC, or perhaps for some other reason I'm just getting more within my area. Most of them had PNC as the lender. NL now uses the same long, repetitious (and often conflicting) legal pages of gawd-awful instructions that ServiceLink uses. You know, the ones that tell you two or three times to STOP THE SIGNING if the borrowers are not present, etc. Also, at least for the PNC loans, there are about a dozern pages of notary instructions AND samples of how to complete some of the forms. Expect 40 to 50 pages of faxbacks. I've not yet checked to see if all NL packages require faxbacks, but I'm faily certain that is the case, and it certainly is true with the PNC loans from NL. The folks I've dealt with at NL have been helpful and friendly. Now, if they'd just get rid of those absurd instructions (and use one short page of instructions), get rid of the samples, minimize the faxbacks, and pay weekly (as does one ServiceLink division of FNF), they'd gain popularity among our members. JMHO.........

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.