Notary Rotary
Duh to me
Notary Discussion History

Duh to me
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by PJM/MI on 6/24/13 12:30pm
Msg #474519

Duh to me

After many yrs of this business, I have always used the return doc envelope to put the signed docs on until the closing is completed. Had a closing where the entire table top was a sticky mess, and the UPS envelope stuck so badly to the table, when I went to pick it up, it ripped. So.. now I take an extra plastic envelope with me and put it down on the table 1st.
Sometimes it takes just ONE mistake to make us smarter.. Smile

Reply by Chakwaina on 6/29/13 2:30pm
Msg #475131

Had a signing once that when I arrived, they had fed the children PB&J sandwiches just before so they would be full and watch TV while we signed. There was PB&J all over the table. Wife wiped her hands dry from washing dishes and went to sit down and I said something about it, she just laughed and said it will be okay. I said ma'am that will get all over the legal papers and cause grease spots and smears. She said she didn't care. Her husband got up and got the dish rag and wiped the table then dried it. I saw him at the store a couple weeks later and he apologized.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.