Notary Rotary
First American "white glove" pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by grapebed on 6/25/13 11:33am
Msg #474634

I have rarely had trouble getting my full fee paid of $xxx.

Now they are telling me that in order to maintain my "white glove" status, I have to accept their fee of $75.00.

Whats the scoop? R they bull s**** me?
Anyone else have this as a problem.

Perhaps I would be better offending my status but getting paid my full fee?

Thanks for your thoughts

Reply by pan/nd on 6/25/13 11:40am
Msg #474635

been doin' this a LONG time.....never have had "white glove status".....don't want it....

'cuz they pay me $XXX generally without quibbling

Reply by 101livescan on 6/25/13 11:45am
Msg #474638

I think it is regional based payment guidelines by schedulers' supervisors, or critical nature of docs, like same day funding, or high ranking banking executive client where they want to make sure everything goes 1000% or their A$$ is GRA$$.

I recently performed a Chase closing on investment property. I got $125. My favorite LO at Chase requested me, they had no choice but to go with his request.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/25/13 11:44am
Msg #474637

I'm also "white glove" status. I don't respond to their email flashes. The $50 fee they offer is not in my business plan.

I wait for them to call me; I ask the pertinent questions; then, I give them my quote. It always has to get approved. Sometimes, they call back. For instance, did one for them last night at $300.

If you don't respond to their early post, then you don't have to accept their paltry offer.

JMPO

Reply by HSH/WA on 6/25/13 12:23pm
Msg #474640

Re: Signings are slowing down and this is probably

just a sign of it. If they can get it for $75, why pay more? I've been in the loan business before when rates creep up and it dries up fast. There really isn't enough business to go around as we come off one of these peaks and those NSAs (like me) who insist on $XXX might be in for a real loss in volume. June has been average for me but EOM was empty.

Reply by jnew on 6/25/13 10:34pm
Msg #474731

FASS was paying 75.00 in my area (SE Wisconsin) as far back as 2009 for the white glove status. It is not profitable, if you have any amount of travel.

Reply by doglover/CA on 6/26/13 1:32am
Msg #474742

They do up the fee if the signing location is at a great distance from you if they are desperate to fill the work order.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.