Notary Rotary
First Source Title Agency, Parma, OH
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Brenda Dey on 6/20/13 2:53pm
Msg #474118

has anyone worked for this company??? comments??? rating???

Reply by David Munsey on 6/21/13 9:55am
Msg #474218

I also have my first one today with this company.

Reply by Brenda Dey on 6/21/13 1:25pm
Msg #474241

Well this did not go well. NO DOCS!!!!! And no answer as to when they are expected so this one is now a reschedule. Please let me know how yours goes.

Reply by Toni Cross on 8/27/13 3:23am
Msg #482055

It was my first one today... I spoke with them in the morning and asked if the docs were ready yet, and that I would be on the other side of town all day and if I could get the docs soon, I could stay on that side and complete all my signings. They said that they were ready soon. The appointment was for 4pm. The docs were not avail till 2:45pm. Meaning I had to cross town in bumper to bumper traffic to get to my office to print and then return through bumper to bumper traffic to return back to where I was originally. The Doc stack was huge. 2:45pm was not sufficient time to print and make it through rush hour. I would like to hope that they have, in the future a earlier time-line to have the docs prepared. If my day wasn't booked and I had all day to just wait for them, it would of been okay.. But, I know that rarely happens towards the end of the month. (In this case, it was just a totally bad day anyway.. When I finally got back to my office to print, for the first time, my printer wouldn't print. I had to do a system recovery and took too much time, then, back on the road on rush hour, car accident sealed my fate.. then, the docs were not right, numbers wrong, payment too high.. and declined signers.. Murphy's law?)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.