Notary Rotary
For those good at sleuthing and SC cleanup:
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by BrotherOwner on 6/7/13 3:37pm
Msg #472565

WFG Lender Services and WFG Lending Services; XPNotary Closings and XP Mobile Notary Services (check the email addresses on XP) seem to be one and the same and/or related.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/7/13 3:56pm
Msg #472570

Are you referring to emails received from them directly? I did a quick check in SC and didn't see any commonalities. Listings show different cities, too. I'll be interested to hear more on this.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 6/7/13 4:55pm
Msg #472575

Re: For those good at sleuthing and SC cleanup: Janet

Janet, please look again. WFG address and domains are identcal. XP domains are the same, both in Miami, and "XP closings" listed by notary as "new company" 1 comment dated 5/1/13.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/7/13 5:40pm
Msg #472579

I'm seeing two entries for each company. Both WFG listings are at the same address in Plano, TX with a WFG domain. The two XP listings I'm seeing are a little different. One is "XP Notary Closings" and the other is "XP Mobile Notary Services", each with a different address, but same web domain, so it looks like those two are the same. Not sure what the comment about "new company" is all about, but I wouldn't give that much credence.

I still don't see any connection between WFG and XP, though. Or did I misunderstand your post? Are you talking about two separate, but similar situations with two different, unrelated companies? Is it just the fact that they each appear to have a duplicate listing? That's not how I understood your post the first time I read it.

Reply by BrotherOwner on 6/7/13 7:00pm
Msg #472584

Yup, just TWO duplicate type listings. no relation between WFG and XP. Didn't mean to imply any, sorry if you were misled. Hope someone can clean it up.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/9/13 3:36pm
Msg #472691

Yep, Stan. As far as the WFGLS is concerned, it's one and the same. I believe the reason why a double entry was allowed is because there's slight variations. Ste. number, phone numbers, one listing shows email address whereas the other doesn't.

Grif or Harry: Is it possible to merge these 2 accounts? Thanks!

Haven't looked at the XP.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.