Notary Rotary
Hope For Home
Notary Discussion History

Hope For Home
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Lisa Freeman on 6/11/13 8:13am
Msg #472867

Hope For Home

Slow paying and short paid $25. I was not given a reason for the short pay nor will they respond to my emails or calls.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 6/11/13 8:44am
Msg #472871

Curious, Lisa how you heard of them? Did you accept then realize mistake later?

In SC with a Solid "whopping" 1 star (halves don't count in my "book").

It is really to our Benefit to research the companies we work for. When they call, we can even ask, "How is your rating on Notary Rotary?" If they don't know, we will likely not want to have any kind of relationship with them.

Looks like a loan mod company; honestly they've probably dealt less egregiously with You than the poor borrowers!!

I know it won't do much good to expect a positive outcome from this . . . but I'd STILL re-invoice for shorted amount (fax 'em a copy everyday if you can) - not with the object of expecting pymt as much as having my attempt on file, as well as Proof of non-pymt in event of possible further action, suit, etc. (JMO)

Reply by Lisa Freeman on 6/12/13 1:21pm
Msg #473029

I was driving when they called me and could not look them up so I took it. When I got home did a search but at that time I didn't find anything. Now I know to look on this forum first.
I did re-invoice them, but they keep telling me it was a "miscommunication" in their office and I should have never been told or receive a confirmation offering me $75.00

Reply by 101livescan on 6/11/13 10:30am
Msg #472893

YIKES! Be sure to do your homework by researching these companies before you do their assignments. There is a reason why they have such a low rating, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment and less than agreed to fee.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm linking them now.

Reply by Robert Wells on 6/11/13 10:52am
Msg #472895

Shorted me $25 also. Only did one signing for them - no more.

Reply by notaryKing on 6/11/13 2:18pm
Msg #472935

I called them before doing the signing and pretty much laid down the law, and the paid me, on time(early actually).

Reply by Lisa Freeman on 6/12/13 1:24pm
Msg #473030

Good for you!! It is so hard to check someone out while driving. I did make a spread sheet of SS to stay away from and put it in my car. My phone doesn't allow me to get on the internet while I am on a call. What does everyone else do?

Thanks

Reply by Marianne Tyler on 7/1/13 7:39pm
Msg #475343

Lisa,

The same thing happened to me. After 2 months of emailing, calling, sending faxes, texting Rodger and Monte, I received a check only to have it be $25 short. I was told it was a "clerical" error and to call their office administrator, who of course, said she would look into it and call me the next day. It's been 2 weeks. This is a lot of effort for $25 and Rodger and Monte know this.

Shame on them! I'm a firm believe in karma, and what goes around, comes around.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.