Notary Rotary
ISGN
Notary Discussion History

ISGN
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Chris/ILL on 6/5/13 5:42pm
Msg #472386

ISGN

No posts since Sept 2012, anybody hear anything new about these guys?

Reply by anotaryinva on 6/5/13 6:48pm
Msg #472389

Look at SC n/m

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 6/5/13 6:55pm
Msg #472391

they were advertising on LinkedIn (?) for Business Devel Mgr.

I found them a couple of months back but the slow response was a turn off. Then I researched on SC and promptly discarded their packet.

Reply by Sandra Nelson on 6/6/13 10:00pm
Msg #472513

I thought ISGN was pretty good at first, OMG was I wrong. There is no communication with the employees who work there. I kept getting emails from at least 5 different employees regarding completing their new hire packet. I faxed it several times and ended up replying to countless other emails to contact ****, the person that originally contacted and has all of my information. They just didn't get it? They did meet my fees, but getting paid was another story....I had completed quite a few signings in the first three weeks and received some of the payment in a timely manner, but as time went on it got worse. They ended up owing me quite a bit of money, which took 5 months to get. Needless to say, when they started heading toward 60 days I started turning down all signing requests. I kept having to leave messages and send emails, I finally called and demanded to speak to a manager, that conversation didn't go very well. I was always taught if people are mean to kill them with kindness, I really tried but she was darn right nasty. I finally had it and threatened to call the title and lenders. I received a check promptly the day after from FedEx. I still get calls every now and then and I keep telling them to take me off their list.

I see on NR that they are out of Melbourne FL, just about everyone I dealt with had a Mid eastern accent which at times was a little difficult to understand. I am normally a very patient person but in one conversation “while getting the run around” and it didn’t help that I couldn’t understand the person I was speaking to at all, I asked him where he was located and he said India. I’m sorry, but I have a hard enough time getting payments from companies in the U.S. not going to deal with any companies that their home office is based out of the country. Unfortunately, I was not checking the ratings on NR at the time, otherwise I’m sure it would have saved a lot of headaches.

Sure learned my lesson!

Reply by Christine Morales on 6/10/13 8:54pm
Msg #472838

This company is still in Business . But they out sourcing from India . And I have done work
for them like a fool and have not gotten payed as yet. I tried call for payment and you are reaching
people from india after several attempts I was told that they dont have my w9, which I have e-mail
3 times. Please don"t take any jobs . that's my opion.

Reply by Christine Morales on 6/10/13 8:58pm
Msg #472839

They Don"t Pay .

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.