Notary Rotary
Loan Closers
Notary Discussion History

Loan Closers
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Chris/ILL on 6/13/13 12:15pm
Msg #473174

Loan Closers

While out fishing this morning I got a call from Loan Closers, asked to do an open closing anytime today,, was supposed to be at 8:30 am but docs not ready, She said e-docs would be sent when they were ready and she would call me, Well since i have had dealings in the past and also refused orders due to their ridiculously low prices I asked what happened to the other notary since the docs were not ready why wasnt he/she called back, she stated they were unavailable, BS
She went on to tell me nationstar the lender will pay 60 including printing e-docs.
I kindly explained since they didnt recall the first notary back,( if it truly was on open signing and they even had another notary accpet the job) thats not how I would want to be treated, and my fee is 100 period. She said she call me back if fee approved. I wont hold my breath.
Who can do this for 60 and why would they, also this company takes 2 months to pay???
Would like to hear from the notary who got the job and the one who is going to do it.

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Reply by John E. Rogers on 6/13/13 1:03pm
Msg #473180

Is this National Loan Closers aka Loan Processing Center in KY? If so, I was surprised that all went well; they paid my fee and within 10 days. Past experience was not good so I do not know if they have "repented" or I was just lucky!
National Loan Closings (IA) also has poor record; will not accept assignments from them. (Low pay and two plus months to pay.)
If you are referring to some othe company, please explain. jer/oh

Reply by Chris/ILL on 6/13/13 1:34pm
Msg #473187

Loan Closers.com Mission Viejo, Ca.

Reply by Gregory Evergreen State Notary on 6/13/13 1:46pm
Msg #473188

I am offered seventy dollars regularly to do signings and turn them down as a matter of principle. Perhaps that is why my phone hasn't been ringing for a couple weeks. But no, there are companies that always pay $100+.

Reply by Luckydog on 6/13/13 3:03pm
Msg #473205

No one should accept anything less that $100.00 period for a refi or loan purchase.

Reply by ToniK on 6/13/13 4:13pm
Msg #473215

Folks who have full time jobs

I know a few of those who will gladly accept all those $60 signings and claim volume but work like dogs for that little money in addition to working like dogs at their full time job.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.