Notary Rotary
My Notary Connecticut LLC..The Scheduling Desk...FYI
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Linda_H/FL on 6/4/13 8:36am
Msg #472146

Saw this elsewhere, checked it out and notice some recent comments in SC about this company - for those owed, they are out of business - from the Website:

https://www.theschedulingdeskaz.com/

Temporarily Closed for transfer to New Owners

My Notary Connection LLC and The Scheduling Desk of Arizona is officially closed. Recent changes in our clients accounting procedures have forced us to close our doors. Contractor payments will be sent out over the next 90 days. All contractors will be paid in full at the end of our bankruptcy hearing. Please visit this page regularly for updates and information. Invoice Updates: We have over 389 invoices that are outstanding from our clients. Our legal team has now started to work with them on our behalf to collect on all funds that are due to My Notary Connection LLC and its 1099 Contractors. We are expecting to have all funds collected within the next 30 days. Our attorneys and accountants will be issuing those payments as they come in. You may send your final invoice to : [e-mail address] To all our contractors and clients: We appreciate all the business and services that you have provided for the past 5 years. We are very sorry for this abrupt closure and wish all of you the very best ! -Sincerely, My Notary Connection LLC / The Scheduling Desk AZ My Notary Connection will be under new ownership by July 1, 2013. All outstanding pay will be issued by My Notary Connection by July 1, 2013.

Have not confirmed the purported "bankruptcy"

Reply by ananotary on 6/4/13 9:42am
Msg #472153

I am owed for two signings. Fingers crossed! Boo n/m

Reply by Catherine Williams on 7/25/13 1:34pm
Msg #478017

Hello I am a notary who Bryan Willis of owes money too also. He says he still owes 12K out to notaries right now. We believer there are more because with just us 8 in Az that is how much he owes. There are about 5 of us in Arizona who is hiring a lawyer to try to collect our money. He has started a new business rebuilding motorcycles which is on his facebook. He lives in a beautiful home in Paradise Valley (look at Pictures). Email me and I will give you the specifics if you are interested in joining our endeavor. After the letter from the lawyer and he does not comply then we are pressing charges because he has violated the law per our lawyer.

Reply by bfrank14 on 7/31/13 10:31pm
Msg #478821

He is a total fraud! I helped him set up his business and a business that he should have never been in, in the first place. I can tell you right now you will never see your money. He had a friend that ran a signing company under JM Closings services and he went belly up and I lost out on $1200 that he owed me. I am glad he is leaving the industry and honestly he deserves to be in jail for so many things.

Reply by JMax on 8/1/13 7:52am
Msg #478849

There is no record in the court system of My Notary Connection, LLC or of Bryan Willis personally in bankruptcy. There are other Bryan Willis' listed but none that were filed or discharged this year. His auto-response is a ruse to cause his creditors, us, not to file in small claims court. As his creditors, he is supposed to notify us about his bankruptcy and any of our questions are supposed to be forwarded to his bankruptcy attorney. Notice that he did not provide a BK case number in his email blurb. Also there is no The Scheduling Desk listed on the AZ Corporation Commission's website but only My Notary Connection, LLC. Interestingly, he filed Articles of Termination for My Notary Connection, LLC on 7/25/13 - that filing was expedited but appears to be still pending.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.