Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
NOTROT is a good source for finding notaries, BUT....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by BossLadyMD on 6/1/13 12:11pm
Msg #471953

SS or TC will tell me that they found me on NOTROT and then in the next breath ask if I'm NNA background screened?!?!

They have the nerve to troll NOTROT looking for notaries and then wont even accept their background screening! Must be something in the water....

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/1/13 12:15pm
Msg #471956

You are correct, I get calls from people who say they found me on signingagents.com

Reply by 101livescan on 6/1/13 12:16pm
Msg #471957

Primarily this is because the TWO GIANT title sources, Fidelity and First American Title, have set the standard with NNA's background screening.

Reply by ToniK on 6/1/13 1:20pm
Msg #471967

In which I reply "the what? NMA? Never heard of that. I have a top secret clearance and worked for the FBI, CIA, NRO, DIA and former Army enlisted. What we're you asking again?"

What I find is that it's West coast companies that ask that. Most Midwest and east coast companies don't even ask that question.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.