Notary Rotary
Notary Biz
Notary Discussion History

Notary Biz
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Mary Cook on 6/9/13 8:04am
Msg #472673

Notary Biz

I did 2 signing for The Notary Biz in January & I cant get paid. They wont return my phone calls or emails. Anyone else have this problem with this company?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/9/13 8:49am
Msg #472674

Lots of negative posts. I have linked it for you.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/9/13 9:23am
Msg #472675

Contact the escrow/title company for this transaction...clearly they have no intention of paying you or others who have reported them on this forum in the past couple of months.

Eric is working as a loan officer on the east coast, not even here any more. Liz is ???? where?

Reply by Mary Cook on 6/9/13 11:06am
Msg #472683

thanks for the help. I will try calling the title company

Reply by Notary/ME on 7/22/13 8:39am
Msg #477652

Fyi, the email that I received from Liz of Notary Biz was from: [e-mail address]
I'm sure she can help you. Smile since Eric doesn't' return phone calls or emails.

Good luck,

Reply by MW/VA on 6/9/13 3:42pm
Msg #472692

To save yourself a lot of future hassles, use Signing

Central to check out cos. before you get stiffed. This one is listed under "The Notary Biz", and lots of feedback from other notaries for non-payment. Try to remember that you're extending credit to these cos., and check them out before you take a signing. I rely on the comments posted, not just the star ratings. Good luck with collecting what is due you.

Reply by JimAZ on 6/9/13 7:04pm
Msg #472694

My Grandfather sold used cars in the 30's and 40's. His motto was " A sucker is born every day." This company has three years of bad reviews from many notaries on Signing Central and they keep reeling in suckers. C'mon guys,,,use Signing Central and put these type of deadbeats out of business.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/9/13 9:58pm
Msg #472710

Thank you for saying that! I get a lot of calls from SSs, and if I don't know about them, I ask them to send me their information, including their physical address, how I will be paid, in what time frame and who the escrow/title company is...if all that is good, and I determine they have a decent (4 or 5 star rating) in SC, they meet my fee#1, we're good to go.

I don't understand why NSA's take these companies on face value, instead of doing their homework. The numbers of deadbeat signing companies is growing steadily. It's a mine field lately.

Doesn't matter how nice the scheduler is, if you don't get paid, you're left holding the bag, it's all on you for not properly screening these companies before saying YES to the assignment.

Then again, not getting paid is EXPERIENCE, and an experience we hope to avoid as professionals. It is no fun to be scammed.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/10/13 8:16am
Msg #472741

Yes, Jim, it's the "suckers" that keep these deadbeat cos.

in biz. ;-(

Reply by Yowheelz on 6/11/13 7:52am
Msg #472861

Waiting on payment from 2010, worse than SOX real deadbeats n/m

Reply by KayK/CA on 6/16/13 3:44pm
Msg #473569

I unfortunately didn't check the forums and accepted a signing from them (Eric Hueg) late December 2012. I have faxed, emailed, called - and yep ... still waiting for a response. My next step will be contact the title company as others have suggested then if I still do not receive payment just have the local collection agency deal with it and take a small loss - maybe if all us who have been stiffed do that, maybe that will affect them?

Not very nice to rip off hard working small business owners. Fool me once shame on me unfortunately - but never fool me twice.

Reply by JABFL on 7/1/13 5:23pm
Msg #475326

I am having the same problem. What about a collection agency.
I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau. More of you need to do the same so that others don't get mixed up with them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.