Notary Rotary
Notary Rotary Rating for Notaries
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Stacey McWells on 6/15/13 5:48am
Msg #473441

Im just wondering if the site has a place where the signing service or escrow/title/lender can add their review or rating for us as a notary?

I know we can do a review and rating for the companies, but looking for what they think of me. I hear many/most get my info from this site.

Thanks!

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/15/13 6:53am
Msg #473442

Yes, but it's only for their individual use IF they choose to use it...you'll never see it or even know you've been rated by a particular co. If you're getting calls, don't worry.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/15/13 8:37am
Msg #473444

As you move forward in this business, you'll find you'll develop relationships with companies and they will call you if they had a good experience with you. After 12 years in this biz, I'm still working for many of the companies I worked for initially, and the numbers of vendors have grown. Also a great many have disappeared from the radar.

Good luck! Make sure you keep a good list of those great companies, and the bad ones too, since that list is growing every day!

Reply by Stacey McWells on 6/15/13 11:59am
Msg #473460

Been at this 13 years now. I have seen patterns like you mentioned but also see things that are kinda strange.

I have learned that if I have to decline a signing (vacation or booked etc) they wont call again for a long time. My guess is they now have the 'selected new notary' at the top of the list.

I also dont see that they have much of a rating system. If you are a notary, still working, breathing etc, they will use you! I could be wrong. I would just love to see the rating of notaries. You would think I could go online and see what they see if I was looking for a notary. I suppose I would have to 'be a SS to see anyway'.

Just nosey as heck! LOL Would like to look at the competition in my area as well. Smile) (ratings)

Thanks!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.