Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Now, that's what I call a Seller's Package!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 6/11/13 10:00pm
Msg #472994

20 pages took care of everything. Why can't they all be like that?

Reply by Larry/IL on 6/12/13 7:41am
Msg #473001

I recently had an ING refi that was only 63 pages. On the other hand I had a 202 page refi last week. I am of the believe, all loan packages should be the same for all lenders. Perhaps they could follow ING's format.

Reply by Alice Jones on 6/12/13 10:12am
Msg #473011

Had one yesterday with, 28 pages, doc 12 yours early, paid $xxx. How sweet it is !

Reply by 101livescan on 6/12/13 8:02am
Msg #473002

More to come!

http://www.nationalmortgagenews.com/dailybriefing/southern-california-may-home-sales-highest-in-seven-years-1036891-1.html?ET=nationalmortgage:e4272:457975a:&st=email&utm_source=editorial&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NMN_Daily_Briefing_061113

I'm doing a lot of home sales and purchase packages these days! Love Sellers packages myself!

Last week I had a sellers' package for a gentleman in town who is divesting himself of all his real estate. Seems that he had a DUI related accident about ten years ago, involved personal injury to the other party and he was sued. Took years to get a judgment against him, and now he is having to sell all his holdings to satisfy that judgment. Very saddest, remorseful transaction client I've ever had in my career. He had a very successful business, but is now so depressed he can't devote himself to his lifelong profession any longer and is selling that too and leaving the area.

HOWEVER, most of my transactions are very upbeat. People are just happy to be moving along. I had a sellers' package yesterday where the couple had sold both their homes, married each other, and were buying a new home together. All about positive change.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 6/12/13 11:52am
Msg #473020

Yikes!

Guess the moral to that story is don't drink and drive! Apparently, the more you have the more they can sue for ... after they've wiped out your insurance. That is, if your insurance will pay for a dui pi suit

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.