Notary Rotary
Numerical signing service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by pat/WA on 6/4/13 1:05pm
Msg #472178

Beware. If you plan to buy a membership in 123 send me a PM first. I promise it will be very enlightening.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/4/13 1:53pm
Msg #472189

Do tell....does it have anything to do with what he posted on FB this afternoon? Where he admits to taking people's money and then deciding whether or not they are worthy of his site and the placement they bought? How he is singlehandedly deciding whether anyone deserves what they pay for?

http://tinyurl.com/kr4fy5o

Reply by ToniK on 6/4/13 2:01pm
Msg #472193

I have not heard good things about this guy. Glad my name was taken off in 2008. Havent been back since.

Reply by pat/WA on 6/4/13 2:05pm
Msg #472196

We have demanded that he delete our listing. It will be interesting to see how long it takes.

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 6/4/13 4:26pm
Msg #472227

LOL HE FINALLY SHOWED HIS TRUE SELF! YEAH JB...NOW UR

OFFICIALLY OUT...SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE MOST HATED A HOLE IN OUR BUSINESS?

Reply by C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 6/4/13 4:36pm
Msg #472229

To clarify, I'm referring to JB of the #s site...NOT JBA

of NotRot....

Smile

Reply by CopperheadVA on 6/4/13 2:42pm
Msg #472200

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Author Request - Special Exception

Reply by pat/WA on 6/4/13 3:10pm
Msg #472205

Jeremy posted an unfavorable review to our listing. He had sent it to me and I had responded that it wasn't true. He posted it anyway

Reply by loancloser46 on 6/4/13 3:42pm
Msg #472212

Did the same thing to me....

Title company even emailed him asking him to remove it. Told him they had a "bad day" and took it out on me. J deleted my listing. How do you like that???? I had been there since 2004. Told me I would get no refund either. Title company admits the comments they posted were not true and asked them to be removed and I get my listing deleted. Thats fair, huh????

Reply by CinOH on 6/4/13 4:21pm
Msg #472223

Re: Did the same thing to me....

Do you care to share what title company this was? Seems to me you should have sued them for libel for posting admittedly untrue statements about you in the first place and asked for damages, including the refund amount from that site.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/4/13 6:57pm
Msg #472259

Let me get this straight--he took your money & then posted

a negative in your "reviews" area.? WTH? Isn't that shooting himself in the foot? I've heard all kinds of stories about how funny he thinks it is that we pay him lots of money to list on that site. He's not a notary, so he doesn't get it.

Reply by JinCA on 6/4/13 7:06pm
Msg #472260

Re: Let me get this straight--he took your money & then posted

He removed me before my year was up just because I did not renew a month before the expiration date. I was going to renew at the end of the month, but now, NOT! He must like the feeling of a bullet in his foot.

Reply by loancloser46 on 6/4/13 7:44pm
Msg #472267

Re: Let me get this straight--he took your money & then posted

Yes......he allows anyone who uses your services to post on your listing about a closing. He said I could write a rebuttal. I think its pretty nasty to not even alert me and give me a chance to speak. Especially when title admits that a little 20 something worker was having a "bad day"and posted something that was not true. The girl from that numbers site has told me for years that he is a real piece of work.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.