Notary Rotary
One Final Link! Dissolved, Kaput! Message to Ali Abdallah
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 6/2/13 8:45am
Msg #472007

Entity Name: FINAL LINK SIGNINGS SERVICES, INC.
Entity Number: C3148266
Date Filed: 06/24/2009
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 12062 VALLEY VIEW STREET, STE 235
Entity City, State, Zip: GARDEN GROVE CA 92845
Agent for Service of Process: ALI B ABDALLAH
Agent Address: 12062 VALLEY VIEW STREET, STE 235
Agent City, State, Zip: GARDEN GROVE CA 92845

Gotta hand it to you Ali, you're one smooth operator!

I guess you think we're a bunch of idiots from podunk junction. Quit having your Signing Stream schedulers call us to try to hoodwink everyone all over again, and again.

Surely, there is another way for you out there to make a living, doing it the honest way...QUIT, CEASE AND DESIST!

Reply by Christine/OK on 6/2/13 9:07am
Msg #472008

Yes, Cheryl! Thank you for your posting. Big Smile Ditto

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/2/13 9:30am
Msg #472011

Yes, dissolved in 2009. Jeez...

Makes me wonder though how they were operating in CA if the corporation was invalid for 4 years. I seem to remember reading on the CA SOS website at one time that an entity not in good standing was not a legal entity.

Unfortunately, I still fail to see the link between Final Link and Home Signings/Signing Stream - I see the link between the last two but not with the first. Maybe I'm blind this morning.

Reply by sigtogo/OR on 6/2/13 1:14pm
Msg #472023

Unfortunately, I still fail to see the link...CHERYL??

"Unfortunately, I still fail to see the link between Final Link and Home Signings/Signing Stream - I see the link between the last two but not with the first. Maybe I'm blind this morning."

I agree, Linda. I think you brought this up yesterday on one of the Signing Stream threads and I have yet to see it addressed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.