Notary Rotary
Premier Signing Ohio ****DO NOT TAKE A SIGNING FROM THEM****
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Veronica Cosby, Cosby Inc. on 6/13/13 2:18pm
Msg #473199

THEY DO NOT PAY! I HAVE SENT NUMEROUS EMAILS AND CALL.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/13/13 2:22pm
Msg #473201

There are 2 same name in Ohio in SC. Which one?

Both listings have poor ratings. You may consider referring to SC in future when accepting signings.

Reply by Jack/AL on 6/13/13 2:32pm
Msg #473202

Veronica, where have you been? You are wasting you time. Both companies bottomed out, three years ago. There's probably nothing you can do (within reason) to get paid. Read the Signing Central entries!

Reply by Jack/AL on 6/13/13 2:36pm
Msg #473203

Where have you been? Both bottomed out, 3 years ago!

Signing Central entries explain it all. Until 3 years ago, I was happy with the one owned by Matt, but no longer hear from them, and that is OK by me. If he is still in business, I'm surprised.

Reply by Doris_CO on 6/13/13 3:19pm
Msg #473207

The Ohio office called me today for a signing tomorrow, but

I turned it down. I was in the car and the company name seemed to ring a bell about non-payment. After getting home and pulling up NR, the first comment I see is about Premier Signing Services. I dodged a payment problem! Thanks NR!

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/13/13 4:06pm
Msg #473213

Re: Where have you been? Both bottomed out, 3 years ago!

Where has Veronica been? Like everyone else who thinks others get cheated, not them, they take a *chance* on deadbeat companies with YEARS of negative history - and then come on the board to whine. If they can find the forum to complain, they could just as easily have done their research via the orange search button and Signing Central - before printing docs - to see company ratings and comments.

If you are driving or at the store and accept a signing, be sure to research the company BEFORE YOU PRINT DOCS. If the company is a deadbeat, call them back and return the job to them....or you'll be working for free.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.