Notary Rotary
Prestige Signign Group Des Moines
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Carl Henderson on 6/17/13 6:54pm
Msg #473716

Took a signing from Prestige today, I asked if they would pay me ahead of time since they have a few not so good reviews. They paid me ahead of time, but informed me by there attorney if I messed up, they would want it back. Not a lot of companies like that...

Reply by ToniK on 6/17/13 7:19pm
Msg #473721

Lol OMG!!!

Reply by jmat on 6/18/13 11:17am
Msg #473814

I have had trouble getting paid by them also. They lied and said they sent it out without writing my apartment number on the envelope. They took forever to pay! So how did they pay you in advance? If they call me again I will require this also!

Reply by Carl Henderson on 6/18/13 12:06pm
Msg #473819

Well, they called again and asked me to do 3 more signings for them, but they would not be giving me payment ahead of time. I took them and asked for there notary list and spoke to a good 30+ notaries and they are all satisfied with there work and payment. Three notaries said they got paid an extra $25-50 by accident. The notaries let Prestige know, but they said to just keep it. Nice company

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.