Notary Rotary
Re: Lejeune Notaries... Has Always been reliable and profess
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Toni Cross on 6/19/13 11:10pm
Msg #474054

I have been working with Ron with Lejeune Notaries since February this year. And I have never had any issues with getting paid. And Ron has always been timely about mailing the checks as well. There was one last-minute signing where the docs were with the customer and I was already on the road from another closing and it didn't get invoiced the normal way. All I had to do was send a email to Ron and he took care of it right away.

I live in Hawaii and I always appreciate Ron's business. And with the cost of living being an average of 35% higher here, Ron has been nothing less than pleasant and professional and has never tried to negotiate down fees or pay me less ( I really appreciate that). I can only hope that he can send more business my way.

Aloha..

Toni

Reply by 101livescan on 6/19/13 11:35pm
Msg #474058

Refreshing. I wish posters would get into the habit of linking their comments to SC. It only helps everyone to refer to SC and get a birds eye view of comments and reviews.

Reply by Tim Cameron on 6/20/13 12:05am
Msg #474059

Ron is top knot and I love answering his calls....I'll work for him anytime possible

Reply by notaryKing on 6/20/13 3:24am
Msg #474064

Winner SS all the way around.

Reply by Karla/WA on 6/20/13 10:20am
Msg #474078

I completely agree. He's a pleasure.

Reply by EileenHI on 6/20/13 12:37pm
Msg #474098

I have done quite a bit of work for Ron here in Hawaii and have always found him to be very professional and pays on time and meets my fee. I also hope he can send more business my way as well.

Reply by Roger_OH on 6/20/13 2:04pm
Msg #474110

I've also had a good experience with him. n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/20/13 5:24pm
Msg #474131

Ditto agree n/m

Reply by bharlee on 6/21/13 12:07pm
Msg #474238

Ron Raynor is a good mavia

... with a good business. He pays on time, and also lets you know via email once your pay has been processed.

Very professional, and always answers the phone if I have any issues.

Always take signings from him.

Reply by Jill Carlyle on 6/26/13 8:41pm
Msg #474843

Re: Ron Raynor is a good mavia

That's good to know! I did a signing for him in Florida on June 6th and received an e-mail on Sunday that the check was processed! Now just waiting for it! I will give a four star review once I receive my check Smile otherwise, the signing went great. They seem very professional! Looking forward to more signings!!!

Reply by mmk on 6/20/13 7:12pm
Msg #474143

Unfortunately I did a signing for him as a newby. Needless to say, could have gone better..... he was good to work with and not surprisingly, I've not gotten any additional work from him. Darn, wish for second chances!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.