Notary Rotary
Saved by Notrot
Notary Discussion History

Saved by Notrot
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by JR/Fl on 6/23/13 1:14pm
Msg #474418

Saved by Notrot

Had a call Sat p.m. from a Donna Nelson, says some one refered me etc. can I do a coulple of closings in my area. started right in with a lowball number however I can give you lots of bus. yadda yadda. I counter with my fee and she agrees. I tried to call her right back an get an answering machine with a box that is full. To me that was a red flag . I looked her up on SC. Co. name DMN. I than sent her an e-mail declining 2 closings. She calls me back trying to tell me that was all in the past. I am not buying what she is selling.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/23/13 1:31pm
Msg #474424

DMN Business Solutions, Cypress TX (Donna Nelson)

Do us all a great service by posting the name of SSs in your subject line and link them to SC. It's the only way we will be reminded this is not a great vendor to work with. More 1 stars than anything else, consistently in their entire existence.

Good save on your part!

Reply by Beverly Henson on 6/28/13 12:18am
Msg #474973

I'm new to this forum--had no clue about the signing companies. I did 7 signings for her--it's not 30 days yet (and she said it would take that long)--but I won't do any more until I get paid for these.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.