Notary Rotary
Signing Stream
Notary Discussion History

Signing Stream
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by DickMN on 6/17/13 3:00pm
Msg #473672

Signing Stream

Has anyone done work with SigningStream and if so what is the waiting time on payment?
Dick

Reply by Clem/CA on 6/17/13 3:05pm
Msg #473674

Run!

Reply by DickMN on 6/18/13 12:37pm
Msg #473825

I ran. Canceled with them.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/17/13 3:13pm
Msg #473677

According to some posts on this forum, it could be a very, very, very, very, long time. Find the orange search button on the first page of this forum and search for them. You'll find lots of info...

Reply by MW/VA on 6/17/13 5:13pm
Msg #473699

I don't know how long you've been around the forum.

First place to go is Signing Central, and also do a search using the orange search button at the top of the page. This co. has been discussed a lot lately, and not favorably.

Reply by Gary Williamson on 6/28/13 12:11am
Msg #474971

Re: I don't know how long you've been around the forum.

I went to signing central and Signing Stream is no longer there. What happened? Who can remove a signing service from one day to the next from Signing Central? Signing Stream will not pay you all of the agreed fee, they will come up with some excuse for shorting you $5 to $25 on every signing. I did not call upon arrival at the borrowers home = $5 fine, I faxed back documents that I normally charge $25 for the service, they said they did not agree to pay my fee so they did not pay. They did pay after about 60 days but not the total agreed fee's. I will not work for them again because I can not trust them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.