Notary Rotary
The Scores
Notary Discussion History

The Scores
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by ca/fl on 6/10/13 11:49am
Msg #472764

The Scores

I have noticed that the companies I gave low scores have given me low scores. Why do they still call me and want me to sign for them???

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/10/13 11:54am
Msg #472768

Where did they rate you?

Reply by KarenVentura on 6/10/13 12:31pm
Msg #472775

Where so you see your scores?

Reply by ca/fl on 6/10/13 1:20pm
Msg #472789

they are marks by ur name

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/10/13 4:11pm
Msg #472811

What marks by your name? Where? n/m

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/10/13 12:34pm
Msg #472776

Never heard of THAT before,...hmmmmm well I do know of one SS that who tell somebody that lie.

Reply by JAM/CA on 6/10/13 1:01pm
Msg #472783

Go to the bottom of your profile. Clients can rate you.

Reply by KarenVentura on 6/10/13 2:26pm
Msg #472798

Ok I see that, but I don't see what they are posting tho? You can?

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 6/10/13 2:40pm
Msg #472800

Can't see how thsi rating stuff works, either; but in answer to your original question:

If you're really interested in the answer, ask them.

I would suspect, however, that the hiring agencies who would actually take the time and effort to rate you negatively on NR are the kind of hiring agencies no one would want to work for. They sound like the low-pay, no-pay, low-class type. Therefore, they are calling you out of desperation because they can't easily get notaries who know better to take their jobs and have to makea lot of calls to get jobs filled. They're just hoping they can sucker you in again no matter what bad stuff you posted about them. Just my theory.

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/10/13 4:09pm
Msg #472810

Never noticed that before. Anyone know where it shows up if someone does rate you? I imagine that would be a good thing to know...

Reply by Tudi/CA on 6/11/13 5:01pm
Msg #472955

If you look at the bottom of the page of your not rot profile page, you'll see a button to click (as I recall, I think it's blue in color) which says "Rate" or "Rate this notary". If you click on it, a text box comes up where someone could write their experience about the notary. HOWEVER...when someone gets ready to submit their post, another box comes up, asking the poster to choose one of the 3 options: 1) post can be seen only by myself, 2) Post can be seen by myself and only the notary being profiled, and 3) posted for all to see (requires notary's approval). If you can see something posted about you, someone posted under option #2. The only way something could be posted for everyone to see (option #3) is something you would know about before it happened, as you would need to approve the post before it was posted.

Reply by Tudi/CA on 6/11/13 5:19pm
Msg #472957

P.S. to previous post ....when you're in the dialog box section, writing about someone, another button appears at the upper right section of the dialog box, marked "notes". If you click on that button, another button comes up which says "ratings & reviews". If you click on that button, you'll see all the reviews posted on you. And it's worth mentioning again, in order for everyone to see it requires the NOTARY'S APPROVAL. If there's a negative review that you didn't approve, it was posted under option #2, which means the review can only be seen by the notary involved and the poster (nobody else!).

Reply by JanetK_CA on 6/12/13 7:35pm
Msg #473102

Thanks, Tudi. Potentially useful info. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.