Title Logic Dallas TX
Notary Discussion History

Title Logic Dallas TX
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by jnew on 6/11/13 1:33pm
Msg #472932

Title Logic Dallas TX

If Don or Rebecca Wood happen to read this:

I did a job for Racine last March 15, 2013 My billing was sent through on completion. I sent a letter when the billing went unpaid for 60 days. I followed up that week with a request to provide me with a status on payment from Rebecca Wood. Rebecca replied that she sent my payment to her accounts payable department. However, I was never given a status for payment. The invoice said that she was to receive my billing, but she chose not to handle it herself. It will be ninety days this Friday. I consider waiting this long as unacceptable. Please provide me with an immediate payment on my invoice. Thank You

Reply by Jack/AL on 6/11/13 2:42pm
Msg #472938

jnew --- If more members used this site to post messages

to the people who owe us money, the site would soon become inundated to the point of uselessness for its purposes of helping members learn from, and communicate with, each other. I suggest that you send your personal gripes/requests to the individuals involved, and not post them here to waste the time of other members. JMHO.........

Reply by Notarysigner on 6/11/13 2:50pm
Msg #472940

Ditto agree n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 6/11/13 6:19pm
Msg #472962

Yes, IMO this in inappropriate as it is written. n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 6/11/13 3:01pm
Msg #472942

Is this related to Title Logic, St. Pete, FL?

If so, and the numbers, etc. add up, why don't you link the post. I disagree with the others somewhat as shady companies try to hide their real identities sometimes and this could (not saying is) be one of those situations. We all need to be warned of these things.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/11/13 6:18pm
Msg #472961

Yes, they're in FL. I've done a few for them & had to chase

payment. They're on my no-no list now.

Reply by JimAZ on 6/11/13 8:39pm
Msg #472981

Why do you keep these deadbeats in business? Nothing but one star reviews from your fellow notaries for over a year on Signing Central. Sucker born every day. Enjoy working for free.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 6/11/13 9:37pm
Msg #472991

If my company's ratings were as bad

as some of these firms, I'd fire Myself and put ME out of business!
When all think ill of you, it's time to close up shop. Hope the company that called me today for a signing, saying "that's way lower than what we pay on this job," after I quoted my fee - has actually seen all the negative notary reviews on their company. It's pathetic.

(So glad there's caller ID)

Reply by JimAZ on 6/11/13 10:26pm
Msg #472995

Re: If my company's ratings were as bad

I think you mean " way higher",, but anyway I don't rely on caller ID. I use my smart phone. Four, five stars and family have a special ring. " I'm here for a good time" by George Strait that I answer immediately. All others get a default ring. Leave a message and if they are three stars I will try to get back to them after checking Signing Central. Below three stars, sorry I won't do business with them. I also have some annoying one and two stars that are on silent ring. Never have to hear them. Just some ideas on Smart phone management in this business.

Reply by NVLSlady/VA on 6/12/13 8:36pm
Msg #473116

Re: If my company's ratings were as bad

<"I think you mean "way higher"> Right, Jim!

Brain quicker than my type Smile What she actually said was "we offer way Lower than that for this job." Really?? I wish I had been awake enough to say: "I'm definitely NOT your girl, then; but plenty out there at that price - and they have the same ratings as your company."

BTW, love the custom ring tones (and you are ABSOLUTELY right about the need for 'silent' mode; that SS got me up from a badly needed Nap!!)

Reply by jnew on 6/12/13 1:08pm
Msg #473028

I didn't mean to break the "forum rules", but I needed to place a post for the specific purpose of embarassing this company, if that indeed is possible. I normally will take an order from a title company, since they normally pay their vendors. Not so, in this case. I have already posted on SC and called the company consistently. This is my only non pay since 2009, so I am upset that I can't get my money.

Reply by John Tennant on 6/12/13 1:37pm
Msg #473033

I appreciate the information as it allows me to put them in "Ignore" mode. Signing Central should not be the only source of information for this forum. JMHO

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/12/13 4:27pm
Msg #473063

Thank you for posting, jnew!

Agree with John. We post about needing an app for SC. Well, this is the next best thing. Enter that bad company on your phone as a number to ignore. Save yourself some time.

Reply by Amy Smith on 6/17/13 5:13pm
Msg #473700

I can't believe how long it is taking me to get paid. My next step is a certified letter demanding payment and then as a final step - small claims court.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.