Notary Rotary
Tropical Storm Andrea
Notary Discussion History

Tropical Storm Andrea
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 6/6/13 4:35pm
Msg #472472

Tropical Storm Andrea

Hope everyone's ok ... Linda, Julie, Barb, Teresa?? Sorry. My old brain doesn't remember every one of you out in harm's way. Everyone, please stay safe.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 6/6/13 4:58pm
Msg #472474

Re: Tropical Storm Andrea...WET!!!

Very very wet!! Squalls going through now every 15-20 minutes or so with winds gusting...

No damage and we're high and dry and judging by the track of the storm I think we're almost through the worst of it - just remaining flood warnings and the river will crest over the weekend.

Thank you for asking Yoli!!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/6/13 5:54pm
Msg #472477

We are under a Tornado watch until 10pm and a Flood Watch until 4am. Getting lots of rain!!

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/6/13 6:01pm
Msg #472478

According to Weather Channel, if at all possible,

stay off the roads.

Take heed, folks. Those docs can get signed later on. Your life and welfare are worth a whole lot more than whatever fee you agreed to.

Reply by MW/VA on 6/6/13 6:18pm
Msg #472481

Thoughts & prayers to all of you in FL or other affected

areas. We are expecting to blow through here in SE VA sometime starting tonight. It sounds like to going to be very wet & windy.

Reply by CarolF/NC on 6/6/13 6:29pm
Msg #472486

Glad you are all ok. Dang woman is heading my way

hopefully she tires before she gets here.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/6/13 6:32pm
Msg #472487

Raining in Orlando where Teresa and I are - very wet indeed. I think our tornado watch has expired - really not sure. I see no reason to be out and about when I can stay high and dry.

Thanks for your concern.

Reply by Teresa/FL on 6/6/13 8:10pm
Msg #472504

Raining during my 7am signing, but clear by my 5pm signing

Windy today but I think tomorrow is expected to be calmer.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.