Notary Rotary
VA Loan for 1st Time Homebuyers
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 6/15/13 9:27am
Msg #473446

It is always a pleasure to help our Vets returning from the Middle East to assist them in the signing of their loan documents. These packages are longer, there are more disclosures because redundancy is the norm, for the VA and the lender.

The title company who sent me to their hotel to meet them last night wanted me to collect copies of their drivers licenses. There was no copier available so they took a picture and sent it to the escrow officer. Kind of takes us off the hot seat of having the borrowers DLs on our phones. These folks were so excited, like two little kids at the circus. Mom and dad were driving up from LA for the weekend to see the property and help them with some new home furnishing purchases.

It was the last signing of the day, and I headed home finally because an estimated 40,000 people are in SB this weekend for UCSB commencement exercises today, and the 101 is a parking lot. Stopped for sushi and hit the road back to the mountains.

Just thought I'd share the Vet experience, new home, new baby next month, and a 3.25% loan. This is exceptional because it is very difficult for first time homeowners these days to be successful in finding a home to purchase in SB (usually 10 offers on every MLS home), and to get an interest rate this low since rates are beginning to climb.

Made me feel so happy for them. Great father's day present too.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.