Notary Rotary
Verizon cell phone
Notary Discussion History

Verizon cell phone
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by anotaryinva on 6/29/13 5:46am
Msg #475076

Verizon cell phone

if you have a Verizon cell phone and use your home wifi to connect it to the Internet you may want to double check that you are still getting the wifi signal and not using their 4G network. Recently there was a update to my Samsung G111, I installed it, right away my phone kept flipping back and forth between the network/wifi while I was still inside our house.

I researched online and it seems the issue is an app that was included in the update, it's Caller ID, it's a free trial app, as soon as I was able to delete it my problem was solved. I checked my husbands phone, also a Samsung, not sure which one, and his was doing the same thing (he did not install the update must have been automatic). Need to check my daughters data hog IPhone to see if it effects apple phones.

It's a hard app to get rid of, at least for me, first disable then go back to delete, turn the phone off then back on to be sure it's gone.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.