Notary Rotary
e-signings thru FiServ/Flagstar Bank
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by notarydi/CA on 6/7/13 3:47pm
Msg #472568

just had someone ask me if I was set up to do this.....used orange search button.....read threads....any current opinions on e-signings thru Fi-Serv/Flagstar Bank?

Reply by Clem/CA on 6/7/13 5:41pm
Msg #472580

Charge more , they are a PITA. you will almost print the same amount and it will take longer too.

Reply by notarydi/CA on 6/7/13 6:12pm
Msg #472582

thank you. Appreciate the feedback. It was for one of my best escrow clients, tho. Broker wants to use an e-signing service. Escrow is bummed she can't use me. Oh, well.

Reply by Alz on 6/7/13 8:59pm
Msg #472594

I didn't know that there was enough e-signing business out there to warrant the use of an e-signing service. I would like to hear more about this.

Reply by notarydi/CA on 6/8/13 7:16am
Msg #472631

just to follow up.....about 6:00 last night escrow calls back and says.....you're back on....broker can't make e-signing happen, so, we're back to paper docs and please call borr and re-schedule signing at your convenience for some time over weekend.....here's the docs....go figure....yea!

Reply by 101livescan on 6/9/13 9:28am
Msg #472676

I once did these, my experience however is problematic connection at borrowers home with air card, even using their desktop. Takes too long, you can be doing another signing while you're clicking through the documents with the borrower, and you must still take a hard copy of documents to borrower, so where is the upside for NSA? There is none. The lender likes it because they can expedite process on their end.

We don't get paid any more for these, so why bother, strictly accommodating the lender's processing time requirements. Requests are sporadic, so I just let these go to someone else in my area.

Reply by ananotary on 6/9/13 8:45pm
Msg #472700

Re: e-signings thru FiServ/Flagstar Bank **Disagree**

I do charge more for these. Internet connection has not been a problem for me. We do print less than an entire package. These take me about 15 minutes longer than a normal signing, but since I charge more, it works for me. I don't do a ton of these but average 3-5 a month. I prefer AmTrust e-signings.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.