Notary Rotary
signing companies
Notary Discussion History

signing companies
Go Back to June, 2013 Index

Posted by gotogirl on 6/25/13 7:40pm
Msg #474710

signing companies

Has anyone else heard of GMNP, Maximus signing service? received email from one and a linkedin member from a notary group I share discussions with one the second. Not in our signing central and want info before I submit my info within registries. How many signing companies would you register with on average? Are there notaries that prefer not to register and why?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 6/25/13 8:02pm
Msg #474714

Need additional info - such as location or phone numbers or contact person.

Is GMNP - Greenberg Mellinger out of Sonoma, CA or San Francisco, CA?

Maximus - believe that was recently discussed here. Please use orange "search" button.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 6/25/13 9:54pm
Msg #474728

I wouldn't sign up with any ....

..... without a laser printer. Seriously. Your profile states you use an inkjet and do not welcome docs requiring a laser printer. If most hiring agencies read that, they'd likely move on to the next NSA. Besides you couldn't afford to inkjet many loan packages unless you owned an ink factory ... not to mention the time to print an entire loan pkg that way.

Also, friendly profile hints: December is always capitalized. "Fee's" is singular possessive; you mean "fees" plural. And I've never heard of a "Signer Agent," tho I guess most would know what you meant. Still ....

Reply by LKT/CA on 6/25/13 11:53pm
Msg #474739

From your profile: "Established in 2006, graduate of Notary 2 Pro december 2012."

You graduated from Notary 2 Pro (whatever that may be) in December 2012, but when were you commissioned? What was established in 2006? Please clarify.

Reply by jba/fl on 6/26/13 7:56am
Msg #474749

Notary2Pro is the company training notaries for this SA work owned by Carol Ray, the only notaries used by Howard Blum (I think he says that now).

Reply by jba/fl on 6/26/13 8:05am
Msg #474750

Found it - got to head this off at the pass

Msg #457350

I just knew I read this.

Reply by 101livescan on 6/26/13 9:50am
Msg #474762

Re: Found it - got to head this off at the pass

Oh, my!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.